Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
This is a very good game one the best of naruto's
I actually really like this game. Different characters can become essential to a team,and it really focuses on teamwork to win. Easily addicting game.
this game is the best all naruto on the computer.
this game is fun n all but i dont like how sometimes ppl choose 2 many of akats or 2 many leaf, so can u make so way 2 make it all even maybe like rule.

P.s. can i get the unlocked characters :
not bad game mate, I would like to see some sounds in the future though(or music) just to pep things up =3
when i try playing it fail down loading
you can add more people for leaf because the other team have 4 healers and one of them is a pain and he can mass heal.it is why leaf need more and bester char or a little help for leaf
I think on leaf side shoud be another villege that can work like sound 5 you can disabel it and enable by voting . Like cloud villege
Get rid of the host files, and higher hosts to do 24/7 server. People cant host, It keeps saying "Failed Loading".
Get rid of hosting files for download, And higher 24/7 people to host with WORKING servers, none working ones dont allow us to play with others.
In response to Spookyariton
Spookyariton wrote:
Get rid of hosting files for download, And higher 24/7 people to host with WORKING servers, none working ones dont allow us to play with others.

I'll try to add something in next version so servers which aren't hosted well are invisible on HUB, I'm getting tired of the 5 -Live- Servers aswell.
eternal, i will unfan and stop play the game if u don't create a team balancer soon! Every kid there is is going akat, and do u know how high percent of the players are kids?
i would say over 70%... its always
leaf - 3
akat - 10
Naruto i think of this game as SO AWSOME! Eternal best game ever but i realy would like itachi and the other character you can give me But the game is fun ill get on it evry day :D im also a fan of this game made it my fav list
Best Naruto Game till Now
In a few days I will get back. I have had no access to my computer so I could not help you EM.

See you then.
the game is great with characters with jutsus innovative, well-made maps, and optimal gameplay, no bugs or when they find a fix. and a staff that always listens to the players
Great game to play when your bored and can get very addicting after awhile. I like how the fix the no more time kill that was starting to get a annoying, and It also seem to be less laggy now then it was in the beginning. Keep up the good work
players must learn to balance the teams (8 vs 2 is more than ridiculous) and Hidan have to be upgrading much spam
Great game its addicting. Also i like all the characters in the game and the maps as well. GREAT GAME
can n admin unlock the characters for me i played with naruto 5 times and did as it said my key is Vipez
Page: 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 66 67 68