by Idoshen
Naruto: New Evolution
Naruto Evolution is back!
yo squigs i need 2 talk 2 you
nvm i solved it
no one on naruto new evol like every one left
everyone knows that
wiiiiiiiiipeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Another month it is,I was gonna get on it this weekend and have it out today,but I didn't get it done. Anyway please stop asking for the wipe I am going to make a post here shortly setting a date to have it done by weather it will be or not is another story.
Yay no wipe til another month :D
How does naruto exodus gets an average of 100 players when it's almost exactly like NE just we got better icons =/

New page
riku likes fat girls O_O

~Vega
Lol Naruto exodus is a rip and the only reason they got alot people is cause they ADVRETISE!
In response to Itznotme
Itznotme wrote:
Lol Naruto exodus is a rip and the only reason they got alot people is cause they ADVRETISE!

Same thing here. This is a RIP. Flawless Advertised.

Considering I'm not technicaly staff anymore, I can't just take action against it.

Flawless, if I catch something like that again, I'll go to Ido myself and request another temp ban.

It's a shame I don't do it now. I have the power to do so, but unlike you I respect the fact it's not in my position to do such a thing.
In response to Lavitiz
Your choice Lavi. Also the wipe isnt in another month it will be probably on april 26.
Did guys said that last mouth did you?
In response to Goku900800
Goku900800 wrote:
Did guys said that last mouth did you?

It'll happen when it happens. That's all there is to it. They let you know that the time was postponed and the reason for it. That's more than enough.
Considering this. It be fine to advertise in websites or YouTube. But its not okay too advertise other hubs/games in byond
Why make it such a big deal? I deleted my post but as chume said lavitiz it's on u to ban me or not
Well advertising is bad though. Even though past is the past. Get over it. Now its the present.

cough cough
Attack on titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)
Awesome spring anime to watch^
Yo peeps, we gonna start the merge today! Well not right now, but in a couple of hours while me and niti finish up some things. I'm going to tell you when the server is up on the official hub ASAP.
Lol vik you gotta wait for doltay like 10 hours
omg real?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99