ID:120608

I think ive improved a alot since the last time i posted.
Photobucket

Photobucket

So as always let me know what you think and by the way Im gonna change my byond site a bit.
Seems like all you did was, get a render put it on a B.G from google. Then put text on it.
well... what do you do? and if you dont do the same then pls explain.
Kaien007 wrote:
well... what do you do? and if you dont do the same then pls explain.

We make the background and effects
Cool :D i always wanna get better. Do you have any videos of you doing your artwork?
You need to use effects, blending, filters, good text placement, brushes, possibly C4Ds, gradients, layer effects, and that is just to list a few things when making graphic art.

For example, I turned this image into this image in about 15 minutes in GIMP. I usually use Photoshop, but since my school didn't have it, I found out I am actually pretty good in GIMP, besides text. Photoshop grants better text effects.

So yeah, don't mind the text in the second photo. I didn't have any fonts on the school computer and couldn't do text effects. Other than that, try to learn from it.
wow thats awsome I already am ok with blending but Ill try to work on gradients and layers :D I use GIMP too since PS is not in a budge. If you got anymore wisdom feel free to share :D.
I have Camtasia, so if I get the time I may make a video of me making something. No guarantees.
Albro1 wrote:
You need to use effects, blending, filters, good text placement, brushes, possibly C4Ds, gradients, layer effects, and that is just to list a few things when making graphic art.

For example, I turned this image into this image in about 15 minutes in GIMP. I usually use Photoshop, but since my school didn't have it, I found out I am actually pretty good in GIMP, besides text. Photoshop grants better text effects.

So yeah, don't mind the text in the second photo. I didn't have any fonts on the school computer and couldn't do text effects. Other than that, try to learn from it.

That's quite good although the text doesn't fit.
Darker Legends wrote:
Albro1 wrote:

That's quite good although the text doesn't fit.

He said dont mind the text >_>
the first one is very nice. the second one can be better with the picture. I saw hazes images too and i have to say, both of your gfxs are both nice for beginners. like both of you are good in areas where the other is lacking. equally good both of you but opposites in terms of effects. but you're coming along pretty good.