ID:119503

Supples fans and soon to be fans. I just want to let you know that my Kingdom Hearts Game is in need of Pixel Artists,Interface and GFX artists.

Anyways I'm a Pixel Artist and alittle bit of a coder, also mapper, interface and a bunch of other stuff. So if you want me to help you with your production http://www.spatial.proboards.com and submit your game.

you can download a Tsuna Npc (not a sprite. People who use sprites for non side scroller games are losers.)

2011-10/Kaien007-0001/NPC Tsuna.dmi

The Icon is for one of my future Projects after kingdom Hearts which is Ketekyo Hitman Reborn which is gonna be a game where your family fights other families. I was thinking of making it a non lvl/ stat gain. and more like time based. that way people have more time playing and having fun and less time hitting a log. I got a base and it contains different battle styles and running. So yeah ill be happy to help your games guys but you gotta go on that link and have your game be apart of spatial realms. REMEMBER TO FAN ME
First, that's a sprite, not sure what you think sprites are, but that is one. Just about any graphical image used as a character is a sprite, meaning all 2D games use sprites, even images of 3D models can be sprites, just not 3D models themselves.

Second, you have poor color choice for your CSS and it's hard to read it without getting a head-ache. Dark grey on black doesn't work.

Third, I will never be your fan, ever.
Megablaze wrote:
First, that's a sprite, not sure what you think sprites are, but that is one. Just about any graphical image used as a character is a sprite, meaning all 2D games use sprites, even images of 3D models can be sprites, just not 3D models themselves.

Second, you have poor color choice for your CSS and it's hard to read it without getting a head-ache. Dark grey on black doesn't work.

Third, I will never be your fan, ever.

OK idk what kinda tolling you think you are but I made the Base. Nothing i did in that icon i posted was "sprited". And ill take constructive critism on the CSS but dont make false accusations without having to back that shit up. And a Sprite is something that was ripped from a game and pasted onto a png , jpg or any kind of art program. It takes little effort and hardly any credit is given to those that made/edit the sprite sheets and thats why i hate the fact that people take credit for work thats not theirs. Last but certainly not the least i dont need a troll like you as a fan
Third was a dick move there, bro.
No need to say it, just don't do it. Could get him all depressed.
MasterMerv wrote:
Third was a dick move there, bro.
No need to say it, just don't do it. Could get him all depressed.

Merv just to let you know leon did my CSS too xD
His CSS's are starting to look the same, so I changed mine up alot. Sorry to say. :3
MasterMerv wrote:
His CSS's are starting to look the same, so I changed mine up alot. Sorry to say. :3

all good :D
Megablaze wrote:

Sad for your eyes then, I see my CSS with ease and that's all that matters.
Kaien007 wrote:
OK idk what kinda tolling you think you are but I made the Base. Nothing i did in that icon i posted was "sprited". And ill take constructive critism on the CSS but dont make false accusations without having to back that shit up. And a Sprite is something that was ripped from a game and pasted onto a png , jpg or any kind of art program. It takes little effort and hardly any credit is given to those that made/edit the sprite sheets and thats why i hate the fact that people take credit for work thats not theirs. Last but certainly not the least i dont need a troll like you as a fan

No... No that isn't what a sprite is at all. God no. I just gave you the description of what a sprite is, it isn't "ripping". People rip sprites to use in their game, the graphic isn't a sprite because it was ripped, it's a sprite that WAS ripped, there's no correlation. Of course the third wasn't needed, but I added it because I wrote First and Second, and two points aren't enough. So I thought I'd express my feelings towards him based solely on this post.
A sprite is a basic character used in a game that is 2D, and pixelated.
Or a small 3D model.
MasterMerv wrote:

Well, if he's posting for all to see, it's obviously important for other people to read it well, so no, it's not "all that matters". Also, your CSS is even harder to read with that transparency and the black/white dotted background.
though they usually come from games. and there is a whole site of sprites from actual games. And its funny how we can each others games rips when games we have contain stuff from top gaming companies. Like for example. Davin Naruto source: throne originaly from a zelda game. the fact that is it isnt your work
I think your confused to what sprite is. It can be of your own creation completely but its still a bunch of pixels together to form a bitmap indicating an object of action meaning.....it's a sprite.
Megablaze wrote:
MasterMerv wrote:

Well, if he's posting for all to see, it's obviously important for other people to read it well, so no, it's not "all that matters". Also, your CSS is even harder to read with that transparency and the black/white dotted background.

thankyou for the constructive critism >.> Ill change change it tomorrow.
Megablaze wrote:

Strange how a CSS must be considered for all to see. I could create whatever I wanted and post my page and not give a damn about your monitors or opinions, which I do. So the dotted background, transparency, and grey on black are all beautiful for me, and I can see clearly.
Why the hell would I focus my page on you?
yes but the point is those bits of pixels used to make a picture and the picture its self isnt your work. I know because ive done this
MasterMerv wrote:
Megablaze wrote:

Strange how a CSS must be considered for all to see. I could create whatever I wanted and post my page and not give a damn about your monitors or opinions, which I do. So the dotted background, transparency, and grey on black are all beautiful for me, and I can see clearly.
Why the hell would I focus my page on you?

well put out like a boss master merv :O
Guys, guys, a sprite is a type of fairy. Duh. How stupid could you possibly be?
All pixel work I create is original and of my own design yet are its core its still a sprite. I don't understand what your saying. I told you a pixel image can be completely original but a still a sprite, the definition of the word sprite isn't "something stolen"
hahahahaha nice well its funny how this convo turned into havoc all because of me not knowing what a sprite is to everyone but eh sprites that people rip from sprite sheeets is not what i call original unless its a sider scroller game xD.
Page: 1 2