ID:119449

Dbz games world wide have been taken down due to funimation yet SJ has given us the ok on games i believe.
i think its because most games have GT Saga material which was made by Funimation and Only supervised by the original creator of dbz. Thats why most people say GT saga sucks.
FUNimation brought down the hammer.
"Games taken down", they said!
BYOND said they would.
BYOND pinky promised.

With fingers crossed behind it's back.
All I know is, Majin Buu should've died after Vegeta sacrificed himself.
RIGHT ON BRO. You cant survive when someone sacrifices himself Like a BAWS
1. Corny Collins Show.
2. Vegeta is the most badazz char on DBZ.
3. Majin BUU is an OP fu-, never even died.
4. The scene was removed from my head. It's impossible for that fat fu- to take a self sacrifice from a BAWWS and STAY THE SAME when all it took was a skinny freak to change his azz.
5. Vegeta is/was a BAWWS. Goku is a Boss. No. No cool name for him.
MasterMerv wrote:
1. Corny Collins Show.
2. Vegeta is the most badazz char on DBZ.
3. Majin BUU is an OP fu-, never even died.
4. The scene was removed from my head. It's impossible for that fat fu- to take a self sacrifice from a BAWWS and STAY THE SAME when all it took was a skinny freak to change his azz.
5. Vegeta is/was a BAWWS. Goku is a Boss. No. No cool name for him.

And brolly is a bawws :D:D:D:D
DragonDesend wrote:
And brolly is a bawws :D:D:D:D

No. Broly is a KANG.
I'd love to see something more advanced than LSSJ.
Started off stronger than the King Vegeta himself, and stronger than Raditz + Nappa.
Took on 4 SSJ without a problem.

Returned.
Took on ADULT GOHAN.
IS all.
Actually Funimation own the rights to Dragonball, Dragonball Z & Dragonball GT.

And Funimation never MADE the shows per say, they were produced in Japan. Dragonball and Dragonball Z were both created by Akira Toriyama whereas Toriyama had little involvement in Dragonball GT, which was produced by Toei Animation, the company who animated DB and DBZ (basically GT was a cash cow)

Funimation then purchased the rights to DB, DBZ and DBGT and share ownership with Toei, they dub the series' and release them.

The problem with making a DBZ game is that you are using the DBZ image and branding, something which is owned by Funimation. And when you start making profit (Heroes United), Funimation are bound to step in when that money is being made using their content.
Broly disappointed me too. All that ownage, and then he dies from a punch to his stomach.

GIVE ME A BREAK.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
All I know is, Majin Buu should've died after Vegeta sacrificed himself.

All I know is, DBZ should've ended with Goku turning Super Saiyan and dying on Namek, making the ultimate sacrifice without hair that looks like a banana bunch.
Slayde wrote:
All I know is, DBZ should've ended with Goku turning Super Saiyan and dying on Namek, making the ultimate sacrifice without hair that looks like a banana bunch.

No way in hell.
I'd miss out on Vegeta.
NO WAY IN HELL.
DBZ should've stuck to the martial arts style fighting they had in Dragonball and with their fight against Raditz.
Slayde wrote:

Don't act like you wouldn't give your left nut for some gravity-defying hair like Goku's.

EmpirezTeam
Don't act like you wouldn't give your left nut for some gravity-defying hair like Goku's.

LOL LEFT NUT NOT THE RIGHT BUT THE LEFT NUT. ... wait WHY NOT THE RIGHT >:O
MasterMerv wrote:
Slayde wrote:

No way in hell.
I'd miss out on Vegeta.
NO WAY IN HELL.

I agree that seeing Vegeta go Super Saiyan against the Androids when Goku was ill and then seeing him pound Cell around as Ultra Super Saiyan was pretty badass.

However, for the sake of every other character it should've ended on Namek.
Kaien007 wrote:
EmpirezTeam

LOL LEFT NUT NOT THE RIGHT BUT THE LEFT NUT. ... wait WHY NOT THE RIGHT >:O

It depends on if you're right handed or left handed. Like your brain, if you're right handed, your left nut is stronger. So lefties should sacrifice the right nut, righties the left, and homos can give up both since you don't need sperm if you're going to be humping dudes all day.
Slayde wrote:

However, for the sake of every other character it should've ended on Namek.

Every Bad ass anime ends with a self sacrifices like bleach. The anime would have ended better if it ended before fullbring now its all fucked up. Who else hates fullbring saga
What's going on in the Narto universe? The last episode I saw was when Sasuke killed that really old dude with the sharingans implanted all over his body. Danzo or something?
EmpirezTeam wrote:
What's going on in the Narto universe? The last episode I saw was when Sasuke killed that really old dude with the sharingans implanted all over his body. Danzo or something?

Read the manga we getting to the part where Kages fight Mist kage and what not and Naruto goes into battle with Kyuubi Sennin mode (which i made the icon for and all its moves on the basic Davin naruto Base)
Page: 1 2 3