Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
I host ^ and.. When is tourney gonna get fixed? Thats like one of the best modes and it has been bugged since it was added..
Andrewonly wrote:
Never, it has been bugged since like v 29 it is never going to get fixed

It's a CHANCE! ^_^
The fuck? Blackstar just banned me because he THOUGHT I tked with Chibaku. He didn't even give me a chance to defend myself. I haven't even used that technique in weeks. Hell, you can even ask Moh that I own up to whatever shit I do.

This has to be the most horrible admining accusation I seen in a while.
First of u was booted not banned and second i know u did it cause i had u ban on my host server for that i read the note i left for that... and ur fkin lucky it was not a banned cause u did that shit multiple times u got off easy bra http://gyazo.com/8662912ef6eef57bbcd45c4b42d5ca63
All im saying is, you're accusing me of things I haven't done. Maybe I have Chibaku'd out of boredom sometime in the past. But, who gives a fuck? That was a year ago. I haven't TKed in the past 3-6 months, except the one I did accidentally because of lag, on which Moh banned me for and I owned up to him by discussing it.

Just because you just became an admin doesn't mean you let your year old grudges justify your actions.
I do not need to justify shit to you to be honest cause u always played like that like u acting all innocent witch is kinda dumb cause first u lied about chibaku'ing ur whole team more then 7 times witch i have doc,u also lied about me banning u , and now u want to come at me with this justifying why i booted u? let me give u some advice i hacked people before i stoped that a wile back... don't fuel my anger with ur stupidity move on and so will i.
ooooooo
Is this the discussion about Koolaid or what?
It's a caveman talking to everyone on internet with his new grammar creation, "Internet Talk".

Get it?
hey i can't find kcm minato or anbu yamato in the p2p stuff, but i found all the other stuff how do i get them?
*fades into forums*
All of you stop having these hosters ban you and what not!
I prefer playing NEM,prob the best side scroller from balance to the graphic.
I'll EAT ALL YOU're HOUSES
*Fades out forum*
Theres only 3 people Host Banned, which were by me. All 3 broke rules and were warned. Yur probably an alt to one of them if yur getting Banned by Host msg. If its not on my server, msg me whos it is and I'll look into it.
i love how im disliked so some fag heart can abuse its verbs on me and boot me for breaking no rule but when people use banned jutsu/chars or things that are known to be banned all the "staff" if they can even be considered that instead of kids with verbs just happen to be "afk" how cute ._.
If yu think any admin or mod abused something on yu, take a screenshot and send me it. Yu can't be banned or booted unfairly. If yu can show proof of them abusing the mod can be demoted.
I hope .6 comes out soon cuz now dreamseeker has like 20+ errors before i can join a server. And literally 20+ errors in a row.
ginkaku needs a speed nerf and a fucking limit so he can't double seal people so its atleast semi fucking fair -_-
In response to RedRamii
If mods or admins can force dreamseeker crash 20+ times in a row then maybe, but i think its the game or version.
Why would a mod or admin force a dreamseeker crash?
I haven't had any crashes so far, try updating byond?
Sorry Whitecat_Girl, I just had to point that out so bad. No one can host a server with a key name that stupid.
I keep getting black screens randomly in battle in 43.5 >.> http://oi59.tinypic.com/2qiv85j.jpg
Page: 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 115 116 117