Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Dwice does Not get anyone banned. I'm not stupid enough to believe him on his word alone. If yu guys catch him or anyone else abusing, be it a mod or player, just take screenshots and send them my way.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Dwice does Not get anyone banned. I'm not stupid enough to believe him on his word alone. If yu guys catch him or anyone else abusing, be it a mod or player, just take screenshots and send them my way.

Listen to Ramii, CHUCKLEF*CKS. Or else, I'll slap you like I have never slapped anyone before.
*ignores Unknown. Ight red.
see 1cez believes me now remove dwice from the game then byond then the planet then the universe
red ban dwice now its a order from zerok zerok help me trick him
Well it's official. Red is the most annoying guy on the game.
Well it's official. Red has the most sucky server ever and we're gonna have to WAAAAAAAAIT for the other ppl to host
In response to Victorcoelh
Victorcoelh wrote:
Well it's official. Red has the most sucky server ever and we're gonna have to WAAAAAAAAIT for the other ppl to host

Actually, I host it from a shell, not my computer, and I never lag on it. If yur lagging its either due to yu being too far from the host, or just having shitty internet.
Coolman, I see you're mad.
In response to Victorcoelh
Victorcoelh wrote:

I meant Redthecoolguy, as in the same guy everyone is sick of spamming in the comment section. If I meant Ramii, I would've said Ramii instead, not Red.
zerok should make a dbz game whats like this game
Why does redramii even have one verb? Just asking. I'm still laughing.
In response to Redthecoolguy
Redthecoolguy wrote:
Why does redramii even have one verb? Just asking. I'm still laughing.

To boot people caught abusing, like yu lol.
Didn't actually abuse. Blame zerok's coding.
Also, I called you gay.
Redthecoolguy wrote:
Didn't actually abuse. Blame zerok's coding.

Finding loopholes in the codes, and abusing them is still bug abusing. Also I don't find it insulting when I'm called 'Gay' by someone who has 'The Cool Guy' written in his own name.
You're stupid. Conversation over.
Redthecoolguy wrote:
You're stupid. Conversation over.

Alright, Mr. Cool Guy.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 115 116 117