Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Yeah, plus the fact that Jorra been spamming it all day.
In response to Jorra-D
Jorra-D wrote:
Rami its not the mod its that retarded hoster lol banning people, i got banned for using gai's teleport >.>

Didn't he banned you because somehow you were standing off edge and used tele to avoid death o-o

In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Thehumandog wrote:
wtf,i got banned by using tsu's mass rev.Lol

Theres no way a mod would ban yu for something like using yur move lol. Tell me who banned yu and on what server so I can fix it.

actually it was a host ban.
In response to Thehumandog
Banned the host on his own server GG
You can't ban people for using their jutsu.
In response to Sherwood355
Sherwood355 wrote:
You can't ban people for using their jutsu.

you can get banned for worse reasons ._.
Actually,Round was about to over and heros won,Untill host late-join as naraka pein and reviving,So i late-joinned as Tsu,and he was below hero spawn (under-ground map) and use Tsu's mass.He then ban me for no reason.
Lalalalalala random~~~~
In response to Moh_hassan
Thehumandog wrote:
Actually,Round was about to over and heros won,Untill host late-join as naraka pein and reviving,So i late-joinned as Tsu,and he was below hero spawn (under-ground map) and use Tsu's mass.He then ban me for no reason.

thats because its you.. kill joy

Moh_hassan wrote:
Lalalalalala random~~~~

flying fudge balls of fire :o
This complaints about Bubba makes me laugh for the reason that Bubba is banning people for a certain thing he dislikes.
1400 Post... Awesome and a new page.

Remove dis Bubba's hosting rightful.
In response to UnknownMurder
UnknownMurder wrote:
1400 Post... Awesome and a new page.

Remove dis Bubba's hosting rightful.

QQ kid ._.
If yu have a problem with a host. Dont say a host banned me, take a screenie of the ban, post it here, and tell us what host it was..
If you have a problem with UnknownMurder. Dont say a you raged at him, take a time of your times, relieve it, and tell us what it felt like..
Sorry guys my server keeps crashing and i dont always check it
Danzo should be able to convert an enemy unit to his side with Kotoamatsukami..... Just make it cost an Izanagi life to use.
Thats pretty stupid. So yu want danzo able to convert 10 enemies to his side? lol
1 time use...?
Danzo never showed the ability to do anything like that.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Danzo never showed the ability to do anything like that.

but he was able to make that one old guy in charge do what he wanted..?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 115 116 117