Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
:D
Finally thefight we have been waiting for kakashi vs obito 1 0n 1, currently Kakashi teleported them both into tobis space time for a 1 vs 1 leaving the 10 tails and madara for naruto to fight oh damn I cant wait!
Zerok,didnt you tell me to do something for you exchange for version 33?besides you told me it will be posted on 28/04/2013?
In response to Thehumandog
Thehumandog wrote:
Zerok,didnt you tell me to do something for you exchange for version 33?besides you told me it will be posted on 28/04/2013?

Wait so we should have Kabutomaru by now. Rage Mode activated
This slow updating situation is 1000% my fault. Don't blame Zerok.
In response to Leo1456
Leo1456 wrote:
Thehumandog wrote:

Wait so we should have Kabutomaru by now. Rage Mode activated

My ass.

i think kakashi will kill obito by ending it with a kaumi and a chidori because obito will be tired .then kakashi will take off his mask revealing his face :D
In response to Quay400
Quay400 wrote:
This slow updating situation is 1000% my fault. Don't blame Zerok.

1000%?
No he said 100...
Is Kmc naruto ever going to be added just asking.
Ofcourse it is.
Omg,someone named "ANNOME" is mad at me for no reason. he keeps bothering me,first he mocks me in OOC,then he got muted.Second He always Whisper bad things about me

lol "whispers bad things about me" lmao grown up dude. ignore him
grow*
can we wait until the manga is finished to finish the game like add v33 first? cuz there might be certain jutsus that they might use heh heh...
Human dont be a wuss just ignore him or turn his jokes against him to annoy the fuck out of him like what i do to hokage and Ramii :D
To Ramii?
Warning:Dont drop the soap in prison
D: fuck they found me out! back to the projects!
If they couldnt make Sharingan Gen anymore OPed, they made it so burned victims can't escape it now...
Page: 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 115 116 117