Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
KUSHI!!!!
Its a host ban which is an IP ban. Shes just abusing the fact that shes a host. Ill get her to unban yu guys, if she doesn't listen and stop banning I'll ban her.
She banned me for using tsu's nerve disrupt XD
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Its a host ban which is an IP ban. Shes just abusing the fact that shes a host. Ill get her to unban yu guys, if she doesn't listen and stop banning I'll ban her.

And we thank you for that :)

X-PrincessMolestia-x wrote:

Holy shit XD
Didn't know my shell went down. Fuck that host. !
In response to X-PrincessMolestia-x
X-PrincessMolestia-x wrote:

How could anyone bring themselves to Ban you Q_Q?
Idk o: I thought I was too adorable to be banned,shes heartless though so yea ._.
nekokitty? it should be nekofaggy or nekodumby
Naruto actually comes on adult swim, saturdays at 12:30 pm after Bleach
i will miss naruto shippuden
its not shippuden its the regular Naruto that used to be on cartoon network like in 2002-2003
Plz ban Kowusu he TKed me Scrambled teams when I kept on telling him that I was on his team.
WTF,I WAS NARUTO AND FIGHTING ZETSU IN ITACHI'S SUSANOO MODE.THIS ZETSU CAN LAST LONGER THAN ITACHI,I MEAN HE SURVIVED SUSANOO FOR 20 SECS.
In response to Thehumandog
Thehumandog wrote:
WTF,I WAS NARUTO AND FIGHTING ZETSU IN ITACHI'S SUSANOO MODE.THIS ZETSU CAN LAST LONGER THAN ITACHI,I MEAN HE SURVIVED SUSANOO FOR 20 SECS.

You don't lose HP while in susanoo, just turn blind after a while :O
its funny how Ems sas skills are mostly based on inferno style (amateratsu variables) like Flame control sword, Amateratsu, Inferno style: Yasaka magatama, Susano'o burning in amateratsu and a lot more
Lol this game is so funny Tobi dies with 3 of us in his world so i killed the 2 to unbug it then find out tobi subbed so the host was going to boot me while everyone esle is yelling ban me. So I log out for a few mins come back and people started raging again out of nowhere after 2 rounds saying I Dodge a boot? So I got booted again then the host ban me wtf lol

Once you get booted everyone you killed will try to convince the host to ban you and the host really does it...

TK 1 TIME IN 6 MONTH AND GET BAN
Which host banned yu? Hosts have no right to ban or even threat bans on yu..
In response to Thehumandog
Thehumandog wrote:

Susano'o drain got decreased on v32.2.
I got banned by host from a server by using Mind transfer with Ino WTF? Really? Really? ANSWER ME!
love how staff aint on when needed start of match nosley as hidan runs up to me and gets my blood and tks me but hey staff aint ever on when needed i doubt shit will happen fail ass staff do your god dam job and deal with tkers who do shit on purpose
Page: 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 115 116 117