Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
he is not a troll he is really deleted it and now zerok need to sit and make it all over again now we need to wait 3 month for the new version LOL

LOL YESH! That Gif....Moar plox Tom Moar!
In response to Cooldude3000
Cooldude3000 wrote:
LOL YESH! That Gif....Moar plox Tom Moar!

Version 27 is out guys its got bugs but zerok is working on them.(akat got more jutsu naruto got 4 tails yam can revert his 4 tails kabuto got dead soul (ik kab fans been waiting for that) and so on.
Eh it took 8 mins for me
Doesn't limit me just checked .-.
Blame America :)
If someone could tell me or suggest what could possibly cause the -1 bug, it would be very helpful. It's doing a good job at hiding its source.
usually its kisame's samehada healing jutsu.also,when i revived and edo it turned +1 instead of 0
In response to Thehumandog
Thehumandog wrote:
usually its kisame's samehada healing jutsu.also,when i revived and edo it turned +1 instead of 0

Well, when a dead Kisame gets poisoned it happens.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Zerok Kaiba wrote:
If someone could tell me or suggest what could possibly cause the -1 bug, it would be very helpful. It's doing a good job at hiding its source.

It's Kisame's sword fuse.

This.
how do you activate kisames shark mode
in was in before sword fusion aye
chibaku tensei crashes server....yet despite Zagros5000 knowing that...he used it. Who thinks he deserves a ban? :P
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Chibaku Tensei really needs to be fixed.

Agreed, for some reason when I do it, I crash the server O_O. thought that since I have seen people doing it without any crashes it was fixed, so I tried to do it again... as of today I am getting accused of doing it on purpose, and I am mute so that I can't explain XD
Ban this shitty jutsu, everyone is using that shit and crashing and killing everyone witouth touching and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 216417481% lag lolololo ban deva char or delete jutsu faaaaaaaaaast
Yea it's #1 priority. And kaeshi just crashed sherwoods so look out for him
Loool
Great game Zerok! ^_^
I can ^.^
Falcon lazorz wrote:
My server is officially BR only, if you speak english you will be banned.

ALGUM BR!?!??!?!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 115 116 117