Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Funny Cause he did that too.
Omg i never rage but this time, i'm at my limit THIS KID POWER C3 ALL AKAT WHEN WE WHERE FROZEN. MY ASS HE WARNED US BUT COULD WE MOVE OR SUB NO FUCK HE GOT BAN/WARN LOT'S HAVE TIME GOSH
So we get tk. all akat by this fuck up dei? when we where fucking frozen? this retard name is Power..... he's already been ban for abusing a fucking dei bug. NOW HE fucking TK all Akat... <_< HE NEEDS an EXTRA BAN
He warned you guys basically to sub but i guess he is kinda a noob for that if you guys were frozen.Did you tell him you were frozen. I mean if you didnt tell him then its alll on you guys.And again he is a nooob for it. Totally agreed with right?
Omg my spelling o.o
King, why would yu c3 to kill 1 oro when theres 5 akat there? Kakuzu(moh) was stealing a heart.
Zerok has to deal with it. No other admins are on often enough to deal with people like him.
In response to Kingamer80
Kingamer80 wrote:
He warned you guys basically to sub but i guess he is kinda a noob for that if you guys were frozen.Did you tell him you were frozen. I mean if you didnt tell him then its alll on you guys.And again he is a nooob for it. Totally agreed with right?

Totally right King, Screenshot or it didn't happen.
He is a mod, supposedly Zerok's Right hand man to masturbate to. Don't know when he obtained them but hes rumored to have been granted powers to ban sometime recently. Method used to obtain such powers are unknown at the time.
can some 1 help me on server 1 it glitched when i tried to mind control hidan it hit his schyte and when he died i was stuck as hi so i relogged and then when i tried to go back in the game it says connection died
Red to answer your question, which by the way is gonna need some thinking too, i really dont know why he would c3. I mean there is 5 akatsuki but one enemy. But who knows. How can you ban someone who might just be playing for fun, not just to win like most of us. But power, your still totally a noob. And thx cooldude lol.
By the way, im still not disagreeing with you guys but you have to think about what i just said.
I cant believe hes a mod. He tk'd me just because I pissed him off. He denies it, but why else shoot a susanoo arrow at the guy beside yu, when no other person is anywhere near yu :L
I wouldn't care if he gets mod powers, I would never listen to him - any other mod I'd happily listen to.
Lol. I said that was an accident i wasnt paying attention when i Saw something move near me it was on instinct. And i was granted the power to ban on my server. But if you clearly read the rules one time you can see that what people are doing are ban worthy. The Fact that you insulted me is shocking seeing how i never did anything to you cool.
If anyone has a problem with me Let's solve this like civilized people and not spread rumors.
Lol Quay really?
Your funny.
Lol Correcting me. Thanks Sir.
Lol correcting me, Thank you sir.*

who let the BRs get in?
^
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 115 116 117