Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Also, mofo's who scream when they die... It is a GAME. You should be complaining about real world things. Also, so what if someone pays for stuff? It is there own money! They spend it however they want. If Zerok allows people to buy stuff, so what? It's his game. Not like complaining will do anything. If he doesn't want people to buy stuff, he will take the buying site down.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Dwice all yu do ingame is rage and spam 'Nigger' non stop. If yu dislike the game so much or refuse to listen further, yu'll just be banned. I've personally had yu unbanned 3-4 times after another mod has banned yu already.
As for losing the right to be a normal player? This is a game, not a job. Staff helping out is for fun, not to put up with bs all day. Play for fun, yu don't need to worry about any staff abusing on yu for no reason, because they wont. Now drop this topic.
i've not spammed shit in 4ever and they did lose the right to be NORMAL the second they obtains powers that made them able to boot mute and ban NORMAL players they can easily quit lose those verbs since most of them don't really "help" unless its helpful for them
Thehumandog wrote:
Bitch please Dwice,yu called me whore,pay 2 win bitch,cock sucker,nigger,(do i even need to continue....)and more for 2 damn straight fucking hours just because i killed u as rikudo madara.And what bad examples does staffs do?If yu say they spam/insult then its because they want to make yu learn how to shut the hell up and get the fuck out e.e

honesty hurts that bad?
and don't give them the right
Supernoodles13 wrote:
Why the fuck wasn't dwice on when i was banning people =,=
honestly? cuz you love me too much you were blinded and couldn't see it
Senor Dwice es muy bueno y es un heroe. El ayuda COSAB mucho. RedRamii es idiota. Yo quiero RedRamii ban. :D ME AMO DWICE MUCHO!
I have a feeling that this br is dwice's alt.And you said you did not spam shit?LoL the moment you log,you are like "thehumanwhore strikes again" and do your 'Dwice spam mode'

And let me fix the mistake,its not noodles love you too much its hes too good to see your ugly ass

You were lucky Ramii gave you chance four times, but yet you screw up. Now you got to rethink what you did wrong, and fix it. Overall spamming "nigger" lol their something wrong with you. Don't say it a joke shit. Though how childish you acted getting banned 3-4 times was pointless unban from Ramii, since you still hadn't learned you're lesson.
This br kid said dwice is a hero, and helps cosab, Ramii idiot, and he wants him ban. And loves dwice a lot.
Anyway dwice make up you're mind and say sorry to the community. I'm just giving out a tip here mate.
In response to DarkNinjaNaut
DarkNinjaNaut wrote:
You were lucky Ramii gave you chance four times, but yet you screw up. Now you got to rethink what you did wrong, and fix it. Overall spamming "nigger" lol their something wrong with you. Don't say it a joke shit. Though how childish you acted getting banned 3-4 times was pointless unban from Ramii, since you still hadn't learned you're lesson.
This br kid said dwice is a hero, and helps cosab, Ramii idiot, and he wants him ban. And loves dwice a lot.
Anyway dwice make up you're mind and say sorry to the community. I'm just giving out a tip here mate.
is that what he said? i was going to ask for a translation
and lesson i learn > staff of cosab is funny and are lucky zerok don't give a shit =/

Thehumandog wrote:
I have a feeling that this br is dwice's alt.And you said you did not spam shit?LoL the moment you log,you are like "thehumanwhore strikes again" and do your 'Dwice spam mode'

And let me fix the mistake,its not noodles love you too much its hes too good to see your ugly ass
okay A, how would you know what my ass looks like? i mean girls like my ass from what i know.. anyways thats not the point here are you jealous that unlike you im not an idiot?
Pfffft Dwice,you say girls like your ass when you dont have any.Number 3 will always look like a better ass you will have :/
In response to Thehumandog
Thehumandog wrote:
Pfffft Dwice,you say girls like your ass when you dont have any.Number 3 looks will always look like a better ass you will have :/

look why should i lower myself to the standards of those around me?

and anyways aint you got somebody's ass to go kiss or suck or lick instead of doing something useful like the rest of us?
The best thing i can do on cosab besides testing bugs at the moment is making u go stfu.The rage is too op

Lowering yourself to the standards of those around you?Bitches like you are always lower than us or you are just too blind

Ps. it seems that only brs like you V_V
In response to Thehumandog
Thehumandog wrote:
The best thing i can do on cosab besides testing bugs at the moment is making u go stfu.The rage is too op

Lowering yourself to the standards of those around you?Bitches like you are always lower than us or you are just too blind

Ps. it seems that only brs like you V_V

yes sadly why not hot phillipine girls? -_-
i mean i can live with them

and im above all mortals!
In response to Dwice
If you know how to keep your damn mouth up, and use proper grammars. Admins and Moderators will respect you even more, than having to spit at the moderators. They're not your babysitters, they're your police officers. You're spitting at the face of the lawman.

Don't like it?, leave the game alone or take it up with yourself and deal with it. Whenever you get the Screenshot of Moderators doing something illegally. Moderators are able to lose their privilege. Complaining, Pouting, and Cussing at the admins/Zerok isn't going to help you, and make your reputation go down. Don't make the same mistake as Heartstrike. Fortunately, Heartstrike won my respect, and is continually learning how to treat correctly.

As for you admins, moderators. You're just adding fuel to the fire if you continue to argue or harass Dwice. You too, Dwice.
In response to UnknownMurder
Loser
In response to RedRamii
You say WUT.
UnknownMurder wrote:
If you know how to keep your damn mouth up, and use proper grammars. Admins and Moderators will respect you even more, than having to spit at the moderators. They're not your babysitters, they're your police officers. You're spitting at the face of the lawman.

Don't like it?, leave the game alone or take it up with yourself and deal with it. Whenever you get the Screenshot of Moderators doing something illegally. Moderators are able to lose their privilege. Complaining, Pouting, and Cussing at the admins/Zerok isn't going to help you, and make your reputation go down. Don't make the same mistake as Heartstrike. Fortunately, Heartstrike won my respect, and is continually learning how to treat correctly.

As for you admins, moderators. You're just adding fuel to the fire if you continue to argue or harass Dwice. You too, Dwice.

eh? lawman? but that still puts them above normal players which in the end means they shouldn't act like a normal player and shows how immature they are when they stoop down to a level to insult a person than punish them for saying something back

and please you think i give half a fuck about what my "rep" or anything? your opinion matters to you
In response to Rojoramii
Rojoramii wrote:
Jajajaja, este RedRamii muy estupido. Yo quiero admin ahora :D. AY yi yi yi yi tacos

LOL RAMII GTFO YOUR ALT

In response to Rojoramii
By the way, Dwice. What's the point of all these argue? What are you even trying to prove?
In response to Shanal
Shanal wrote:
By the way, Dwice. What's the point of all these argue? What are you even trying to prove?

Trying to show the world that you're the communist?
UnknownMurder wrote:
Shanal wrote:

Trying to show the world that you're the communist?

who are you calling a communist? shanal right?

Shanal wrote:

who says i am trying to prove ANYTHING? who says im argueing? maybe im just spilling the truth cuz somebody on cosab should be honest with most of the staff's bullshit -_-
LOL He says hes not arguing. If yu notice, its only dwice complaining non stop xD
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
LOL He says hes not arguing. If yu notice, its only dwice complaining non stop xD

non stop? but don't i stop for hours until somebody says something stupid? BAKA
more proof there should be an IQ requirement for staff -_-
Page: 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 115 116 117