Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
called refreashing the page >#?
ban naruto
guys i have great notices at next week cosabs going out of beta!
.>, yea we believe you.
love the worthless staff who are never on when their actually needed, keep up the great work tho... really
In response to Dwice
Dwice wrote:
love the worthless staff who are never on when their actually needed, keep up the great work tho... really

If its something thats being abused, take a screenshot showing it happen and report it to me. If its a round bug, sorry staff cat be on all the time. Current round bugs are known and being fixed, so just bear with it.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Dwice wrote:

If its something thats being abused, take a screenshot showing it happen and report it to me. If its a round bug, sorry staff cat be on all the time. Current round bugs are known and being fixed, so just bear with it.

how about players who are total retards and need muted or booted/banned for TK and yet players who will lie to support that they DIDN'T tk, what to do than? than again i doubt it matters tho since it was me being tk'd and 99% of staff are bias pricks who dislike me and wouldn't do shit anyways... huh?
Kids, stop fighting by commenting. Fight by talking in COSAB o:
Lol dwice eat a snickers.
Dwice, you turn into a diva when you're hungry.
Ems Sasuke Susanoo -
http://img.pl/527169056db40/
In response to 1cez
1cez wrote:
Lol dwice eat a snickers.

Redthecoolguy wrote:
Dwice, you turn into a diva when you're hungry.

y'kno what? fuck your lame shit, and in the end atleast i don't aprove of breaking the rules so fuck you
New SAsuke Amat Shield :P http://img.pl/5271728593447/
81tom you are hereby banned from COSAB and the hub for exactly 1 year. That behaviour will not be tolerated.
Dwice, rage my kid, rage.
And I don't see 81tom saying anything. Did he do anything ingame? Just wondering.
Anyone notices how dwice tries to talk proper on the hub.. gets others banned here... but hes not slanging around the n word like he does in game. so hypocritical. if anyone else gets banned.. it's him because hes been getting away with it for about 2-4 months. Now we have people running around using the word because he is.
EXACTLY and he tked me 10 times too I don't have logs tho unfortunately.
10 = like 3-6 times
Kandachi (Guaxinim-samurai)(Lvl.5 Genin) says: he was a fuckin abuser ban dwice
Page: 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 115 116 117