Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
so join yourself and lure em D:
Host it Bitches!
The guy below me is a psycho.
The guy below me just ate me.
The Guy Below me is awesome.
The guy below me is awesome.
I can host the game once in a while but I need host files.
Cooldude Can YOu Unban Me Please
Don't unban him.

He has trolled over NEM, and Moo. If you do it...

Oooh... Yeah.. Naruto will do it.
I want to apply for Mizukage position.I can host.
Do do dada smack dat cow random posting and saying I'm fucking epic because I ammmmmmmmmmmmmm. And so this comment o yeah. This comment o yea. THIS COMMENT~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CARRY'S ON! UNTIL THEN NEXT GENERATION! *tap dances* YEAH! THE NEXT GENERATION! OH YEA! *tap tap tap* I'M STICKING MY SHLONG OUT SO YOU CAN GRIP THE JUICES. (Juice box you goddamn pervert) *tap dances* TA TA TA TA YEAH. I'LL BE HERE ALL NIGHT PEOPLE.

-Mr.Epic
I'm not sure if this only happend to me or everyone else, but, the game crashed for me in the middle of a tournament.
i should be unbanned cooldude dxfolferder and sherwood know me from the start of this game i got them players ya know i was there biggeset fan. Then u show up and bann me when the other person used mizuki like spamming hell for 6 matches and u dont ban me u ban meh :(. This may be a long paragrahp but it is a paragraph of facts. Unban me if u dare... only jokin either u unban me or ill just get sherwood or dxfolifeder i dont mind but i really want to be unbanned im a joy of fun ;D im like the beast of the party rah unbann me plz.
I agree with Jay Jay..You guys claim something is a rule, but then when people pick Mizuki over and over you don't do ANYTHING about it.

Then someone that's actually half-decent at the game picks Mizuki and it's an instant ban. That's biased as fuck.

Mizuki isn't bug abuse, he's just an overpowered character and if you aren't going to enforce the rule of "No Mizuki" on -everyone- don't enforce it at all, because all you're doing is confusing your players and banning people unnecessarily.

Furthermore, just take him out of the goddamned game..
In response to Keith777
Zerok doesn't need to remove the character if he can just nerf and balance it and he have been busy working on fixing some bugs so just wait for the next version to be released.
I said that the server will be off in a minute.
Gimme Chiyo.
This game is a joke...

You give a bunch of characters skills that can kill their own teammates,
Then you don't make ANY rules about killing your own teammates

And when someone happens to kill their own teammates, they're jailed, muted, and host banned without ever being given a warning for it

Seriously?

Yatero you BLATANTLY lied on me, and muted me -without- justification so that I couldn't defend myself and call you out on your lies.

These admins are too verbhappy, I'll go play one of the other shitty sidescrollers on byond.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116 117