Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
100th comment :D
can't wait for version 4~ :D
nothing xD
I've been gone for a long time O_O'' Uh well....Yo guys?
This really needs to be updated.
Got some good news zeroks adding in chars now so expect version 4 soon with team kurenai and team kabuto :D also more jutsu for every char
Yo sup guys atm we have 32 chars for beta, now were focusing on regular jutsu updates for the chars
Awesome! =P
Brilliant
zzzz 1st Raikage comment number 10000000 comment. zzzz
Can i be the hokage?
guys this games host files aint correct

wtf is this
This game is the Wrost Rip of ninja moo moo please you let the Enteral M Won before you i was so happy today finnaly the first time z kaiba game was on while i just join you make Ninj a moo moo the best when it is not because the owner!
Wrost part of game you add Shuppen Heros but wheres the akatuski and better villans not no freakin boreing villans like the I only like Haku and Zabuza and 5 sound
To Tarundbz: yes I apologize I should have removed the host files for they are very old and deceased.

To Ice Land: There are 2 things I need to say here.

1. This is not a naruto ninja moo moo rip. We don't use any of their icons (none of those icons were made by them), we don't use their maps, we don't use their codes, we don't use their skins. Everything was made from scratch.

2. I apologize for the lack of characters. I was working on the game's mechanics first because i didn't want to rush anything. But it is, and always has been, balanced on both sides.
Also in the future Ice Land all the naruto chars will be added this is just a test version at the moment which isn't even complete yet. Alpha version of this game will have all chars. In the mean time u have this beta version to play which is still getting updated so that you will have something to play while we make alpha.
Dude I can host 24/7 lagless cuz I have dedicated server
This game's pretty good. From what I've seen, no character is overpowered, and it's pretty easy to learn how to play each specific character. What'd I'd like to see are the new characters coming in, and CS :o
Good game,not a single lag...impressive it has also good detail not like moo moo does,the best thing was the substitution because of easy escaping :D.Keep up the good work Zerok!!Wish you the best.
someone host the game plz plz someone hosttttttttttttttttt nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116 117