Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
im not blaming you. people were complaining before you even got on.
ItzsKatie u need to calm down please
Did someone say calm down? I have a few calm pics.

In response to Super3222
Super3222 wrote:
Did someone say calm down? I have a few calm pics.

Someone sure likes cartoon network...
Or just only watches the channel on Monday's.
In response to Super3222
Super3222 wrote:

Thats the only thing his dad lets him watch. His dads like
LOL.
In response to Super3222
Super3222 wrote:

Super: Its Monday. Time for... CARTOON NETWORK!!1

Im just reporting RedRamii it was the first time I reloged Blindness and he caught me he boot me once and said next time you do it you don't ever get a boot then he said you know what I mean on the boot message, then when I logged back in the next match and he banned me for no reason as in he didn't even give me a chance and straight up he didn't even give me any warnings before that and he did say next time and there wasn't no next time he just banned me anyway probably because he was raging which I don't see as very fair. I just want unbanned I wont relog the blindness you can watch me if you like and maybe would like it if ramii wouldn't ban on bad rage doesn't seem fair for anyone in the near future to get that punishment. I know ramii doesn't like me very much and I can bet it did come into play when he was thinking about punishing me which it did seem kinda personnal on the ban.
Lets not ignore the 10 warnings i've already given yu for the same bug. Im allowed to ban yu after 1 warning and 1 boot. Yu got 4 boots and around 5 legit warnings.
If I didn't like yu and wanted to rage ban, yu woulda been banned the day I booted yu 3x in a row for the same bug abuse.
Ramii you do lie when you say you've given me 10 warnings ad you haven't booted me since V 29 for it and that was my last bann as well and yesterday that was the only time you booted me didn't give me a chance till you banned me you can lie all you want to make yourself sound better but I wasn't even there all weekend or Monday so I wasn't really even online for you to be giving me warnings and other then that I didn't see you online till yesterday when you banned me
I don't care if it was in V29. Yu abused the same bug. I warned/booted yu 3x in a ROW in-front of 2 other mods. How is that a lie x.x?
Everyone knows ive warned yu multiple times + told other mods to watch out for yu doing it. Bitch all yu want, yur banned for this V. Next time listen the first 3 times I warn yu..
Ithought I had all my warnings wiped that's what you said and that's whe I used itachi soo long ago whatever 1 boot aint good enough to ban me for logging in after but whatever man abuse your power whens next Version coming out then Ill wait for unless Zerok decides to do something about this abuse
LOL
RAMII AND GAY-KILLA FIGHT!
WHO GONNA WIN?
(ramii own killa asses in game)
BET MONEY!!!!!

(lol)
Itachi -
V0/_\0V
No I would definitely pwnt ramii is why he banned me. either way when is the next Version out????
So what you're saying is...the blindness bug still exists?
Wow,I just noticed that new version come on sunday and will get released after 2 - 3 weeks.anyway,could u nerf raiga's lighting?it really sucks
How do you know when new version is coming?
In response to Zerok Kaiba
Zerok Kaiba wrote:
So what you're saying is...the blindness bug still exists?

Alot of bugs still exist Sir Fag
Quay's period has extended to the point of no return. Oh dear.
And yes zerok, the blindness bug exists. Ive warned him in prev versions over 5x. He did it again in-front of me.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 115 116 117