Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
I was just playing... not even talking... and got banned...
Yu were host banned :L Falcon did it, yu shud be unbanned, he only bans for a second or so.
Not really.. 12 hours passed and still cant play :S
Falcon is just a troll whit a fag and idiot powa
Not only he bans people for no reason but he reboots everytime he dies
Shouldnt the ban last only for some hours?
Zerok Kaiba, in the next update you could put the first Hokage, 2 hokage, 3rd hokage 4th hokage, naruto should be able to control the kyuubi
In response to Negato1300
Negato1300 wrote:
Zerok Kaiba, in the next update you could put the first Hokage, 2 hokage, 3rd hokage 4th hokage, naruto should be able to control the kyuubi

Those are all locks and are being added towards the end of the beta's life span
sup bacon :o
Please make Ino stronger!!!
I looked on wiki and found out that kakashi can teleport himself into tobis dimension but it weakens him alot and crap. I also found out that when kakashi uses kaumi tobi cant use his intangability :0
I also found out that obito has fireball and pheionex flower jutsus :I
In response to Haloghostman
Haloghostman wrote:
I also found out that obito has fireball and pheionex flower jutsus :I

An uchiha with firestyle jutsu??
Lol
PLease add Fu Yamanaka!!!
Miss when this game had like 16 player bass :l good times......
I been Wondering. how does these shit work like 1st hokage mizu akat leader like tf O_O
quay i miss those days to where everything was almost a ohko and choji was mained by almost everyone. but there gone now. and i think we need a new akatsuki commander mizukage and amekage and i think it should be 1 of 3 people. either jay jay lord, jout or me(just suggested me cause i couldnt think of anyone else so far) but i suggest the first 2
moh* .-.
In response to Harpie_lord
Harpie_lord wrote:
quay i miss those days to where everything was almost a ohko and choji was mained by almost everyone. but there gone now. and i think we need a new akatsuki commander mizukage and amekage and i think it should be 1 of 3 people. either jay jay lord, jout or me(just suggested me cause i couldnt think of anyone else so far) but i suggest the first 2
Where did yu come up with these names? Only 1 of the 3 people yu consider can even play the game well :p
ik you talking bout me o.o
Page: 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 115 116 117