Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Falcon doesn't listen to anyone. Hes the host and he uses host powers. He doesn't have any gm powers.
so that means if i host i can reboot if somebody took my char and ban ppl who call me on it also and not get punished also, right?
It's your server, so go nuts :). Don't expect to have a large player base if your server has a crappy connection.
If yu piss people off too much yu'll just get code banned. Have fun then.
A host is abusing his powers and is banning people for no good reasons. What do you do?
Ask him to stop politely and if continues to do it I will tell Zerok cause I dont think I can overpower a host beyound booting him.

A host is abusing his powers and is banning people for no good reasons. What do you do?
Response:
Simply shut down his server.

Consult with other GM-s and make decision with them.

Tell him to stop and report him to Zerok.

i will let you know the key and info and get some proof to prove he/she is abusing her/his power

i will tell him to stop and give a warning

Ban him and contact Zerok

I'll warn him once before I do anything else and let Zerok know.

Discuss the issue with the host and affected parties in order to come to a resolution that is both suitable for COSAB, as well as everyone involved.

1:remove his ability to host

#266 Dec 21 2012, 11:53 pm
Zerok Kaiba

Thank you Gryhu1. Also, everyone, from now on, hosts can do whatever they want on their servers. Just try not to abuse. You could find your server becoming empty real quick.

I think you guys get the point unless you're brain dead or Br. Host can do anything they want. Yolo reboots and fuck you bans. Whilst for the mods on can't do anything. Those responses to the question of host abuse, some seem smart while others aren't.None the less Falcon can avoid all those things and host ban you. All with 1 click he can avoid any punishment. The only person who can take care of this situation Is ZEROK. And he is flipping cards summoning monsters and playing spells all day on some yugioh shit.
Holy shit... Zerok you play yu go ioh on byond too!? Hit me up.
Alright now here meout now we should make Dark a mod only good things can come of it. *bad poker face*
(Heartstrike) says: Dark
(Darkpalidan 236) says: Dammit
(Heartstrike) says: what are you mad at me
(Heartstrike) says: I thought you loved me
(Darkpalidan 236) says: shes followin me >.<
(Darkpalidan 236) says: Xd

(Heartstrike) says: Love me again
(Heartstrike) says: NOW
lol
In response to Darkpalidan 236
Darkpalidan 236 wrote:
(Heartstrike) says: Dark
(Darkpalidan 236) says: Dammit
(Heartstrike) says: what are you mad at me
(Heartstrike) says: I thought you loved me
(Darkpalidan 236) says: shes followin me >.<
(Darkpalidan 236) says: Xd

(Heartstrike) says: Love me again
(Heartstrike) says: NOW
lol

why is it lee has stronger melee than a member of ssm? i mean dam if you want to nerf chars why not nerf things that are truely op and not ones that are ment to be strong in the first place?
It's official.....SSM could function as their own team xD.
But at least SSM could only unlock their full power if zabuza uses mist.so SSM should be Soooooo OP if zabuza uses mist
Zerok's in the hospital. He got hit a car driven by a br. He's out for aleast 2months.
Quay was the driver.
Attention all, Quay400 is an attention seeking faggot.
Quay is being caught up in the plague.
Rofl you would respond to this in a matter of hours
And nah i just wanted to see reactions
Zerok is just summoning the FORBIDDEN ONE!
Why did you just ban me?! I did nothing wrong o.o
Page: 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 115 116 117