Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
L.O.L.
I don't even know why i am bothering with an answer, since i doubt that your lowly brain will understand it. That so called "pro-move" is something that is not working the way it was intented to work, aka a so called bug you, braindead faggot. Since you are obviously abusing and promoting the useage of this bug, you are an idiot.
I'm not promoting shit. Get my sac out your mouth kid :L all this has gotten fixed. Go play v26 if its such a problem for you.
If something works in a way I didn't intend it to work, it's a bug. There's the definition of bug for this conversation.
Why u ruin my fun :L
I have 2 questions:

1.when is Ver 27?

2.Is it me or does Ver 25 is better than ver 26?Because i think it have a lot more bugs
v26 is getting fixed. v27 is Secret
I'm the best man
In response to Ziro222
Ziro222 wrote:
I'm the best man

No, I'm the best man.
In response to Quay400
lol the mouth link :O
In response to Quay400
jajajajajajajajajaa
next to comment is G
Bring v25.5 back please. This new movement system is more trouble than its worth.
v27 will never come unless people play v26. v27 jutsus and transformations will be on the v26 move system so i guess that means you wont like v27 either?
Then I guess it will be forever on v26, because no one likes to play it. I don't see why we can't keep the movement system from v25.5 and just add the jutsus to that.
Cause he deleted v25 source rofl
Here's your reason Kurei. The old movement system didn't cooperate with BYOND's default pixel movement, which has a lot of lag restraint assists for it. Also, it has lots of bugs that are impossible to fix, such as wall bugs and wall jutsu not being proper walls, and the fact that you can run through projectiles untouched. Eventually, the old system would crumble from not being able to fix the lag problems introduced by later updates. This would cause the game to become unplayable even when hosted by the best of hosts. So then I would have to stop updating all together. The only problem with v26 is there are still some bugs to fix. I kind of deleted the entire system mechanics and then re-made them in a new way, so of course this update will have more bugs than the other updates. That just means it will take longer. So now you understand why I did this. Stop demanding the old system, because it's already at the point where it takes shell servers or hosts with really fast connection to be able to host playable servers with little lag. All in all, COSAB is close to emerging from BETA and bringing forth the very 1st official version 1 release. I tried to stretch this system as far as I could, but it's just fallen a little short.
In response to Zerok Kaiba
Zerok Kaiba wrote:
Here's your reason Kurei. The old movement system didn't cooperate with BYOND's default pixel movement, which has a lot of lag restraint assists for it. Also, it has lots of bugs that are impossible to fix, such as wall bugs and wall jutsu not being proper walls, and the fact that you can run through projectiles untouched. Eventually, the old system would crumble from not being able to fix the lag problems introduced by later updates. This would cause the game to become unplayable even when hosted by the best of hosts. So then I would have to stop updating all together. The only problem with v26 is there are still some bugs to fix. I kind of deleted the entire system mechanics and then re-made them in a new way, so of course this update will have more bugs than the other updates. That just means it will take longer. So now you understand why I did this. Stop demanding the old system, because it's already at the point where it takes shell servers or hosts with really fast connection to be able to host playable servers with little lag. All in all, COSAB is close to emerging from BETA and bringing forth the very 1st official version 1 release. I tried to stretch this system as far as I could, but it's just fallen a little short.

I'm afraid of saying this, but I believe BYOND's Pixel Movement works much worse than Forum_Account's Sidescroller Library. And so far I believe all the sidescrollers which have been playable on BYOND used his library. I wish you good luck, but it'll take you long to create a great movement system which can replace and simulate some of the functions Forum_Account's library could do.

By the way, BYOND Pixel Movement isn't being like at all by the community, there are still a lot of things that should be changed, and maybe you didn't have to replace the movement system to deal with the lag.
Making my own system isn't a solution, but an attempt to save the game. With that library, it was approaching the end of its line. It already required shells and hosts with high speed internet. I still have at least over 30 more characters to add to the game, each with their own jutsu lists, along with other characters still having incomplete jutsu lists. It wasn't going to manage to go all the way to the end. Also, it doesn't exactly meld with the fps, it disables it and makes its own, which also came to its limits and created bugs such as going through walls.
I myself coded few lines which would avoid people from getting stuck. It was a common error on my game aswell, but after adding that (and it isn't supposed to lag) people won't get bugged again in dense turf (I believe it's different on your game though). So instead of getting respawned or stuck during all the round they can be sent back to the place where they were two seconds ago.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 115 116 117