Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
yatero has banned me yet again because apparently he didn't unbann me.... why is there such an abusive staff member
You probably have did Self-Edo.
He was banned for being previously banned and somehow it was unbanned, so yat corrected the mistake. So yat says.
banned again lol?
Zagros5000 was banned for being a alt for Zagros account
Same to Zagros500

Zagros get new alt names if u wanna trick the gm
I was banned for team attacking by yat and would like to get unbanned.

My reasoning/What happened(although it doesn't matter) is that they were calling everyone names in team chat, so I trapped them and then used fireball on them.

How long is the ban for?

Bans get wiped with every update.
When will be the next update?
The Next Update comes out when the Next Updates comes out.
wow quay400 banned me for killing him its my sucks day ever
ok so today 1 time me n my bf were gonna have sex. i asked him if he wanted to roleplay and he said "o ok ya sure" so i made him the baby lion while i was the big fat tiger. as he is sticking his penis in me i accidentlay poop on his dick. he asked me wut that was and i said it was chocolate (i wasnt too sure. ) he told me i was lying so i said , ok i will prove this by eating it. i ate my poop (thinkin it was chocolate) and threw itup in his mouth. i feel relly bad and my bf wont take my calls + this idiot banned me
Tom your a troll yu deserve a ban, if yu fail at tk once yu multikey to try again :L
You tk'd and multi'd when i gave you a warning not to. You didnt choose a char on your second account for 5mins but when you did i banned. It lasted 5 games.
Quay, you realized that you are not ALLOWED to ban as a Host. Only staffs are allowed, meaning you are NOT a staff. I can understand that he team killed you but, please notice that you'll always have a next round. Aswell, Yatero can ban him without holding in like DiedSoul (No Offense). Even though, if any staffs gave you permission to ban him. Ignore all of this what I typed.

Tom, do you think we all will fall for that joke. Bish, a host would never lied, and he always used a grammar as you couldn't. Fucking BRS, why are they invading this COS:AB.

BRS, If you are reading this. I have declared that the following names that I have said are not BRs: Godofshot, Death_Punchies, Kurei_of_the_Flames, Yatero23, UnknownMurder, Zerok Kaiba, Moh_Hassan, RedRamii, Willdowe12, DiedSoul, Marcus55, Ramale, TeamGokuVsTeamMario other staffs, and Chuck Norris does approves that you all BRS. Anyone who is not among these names are the fucking BRS. Brs are also NarutoHeroMMaster, and failures troll like 8123Tom. I have SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE MAN! Among these idiots, please get the hell out of the game, and do not come back. What I am speaking is true. These traitors, teamkillers, rule breakers, assholes, smart asses, etc. is not allowed here! Therefore, this is my paragraph to the BRS!
I think hosts are understated too much.
Its good he got banned or booted however long or many times. If there's a troll ruining the game for over half the server by breaking rules, a host should be able to boot them a few times. I'd say ban is better though.
Well not all br's are troll just 90% and i gotta say Tom needs a Perma ban , he's been trolling for way to long. spam choosing jiraiya waiting to fire the team. he's a failure. and Tom... wut you just said. makes me SICK like rly? who would fall for that joke, well i think it's true in your case
I'm currently working on a BR server. Everything on that version will be in Portuguese. This way the Brazilians will have a place to play and be able to understand how to play the game. So it will solve the problem of people not understanding each other.
Understanding isnt the problem.
They understand, but do not comprehend :/
i'm BR, probably the trolls/noobs/retardeds who play there and tk and shit like that , probably they all know what they are doing, if they dont they wont play on a english game..they all know it is bad and do this because they think it is okay cuz they're retarded nah? '-'
Well, as red said, Understanding isn't the problem.
It is like:
OH I KNOW THAT TK ISN'T ALLOWED.
BUT I'M GOING TO TOAD FLAME ALL THE HEROES!
Well actually you can accidently use toad flame at someone BUT KEEP SPAMMING WATER BALLZ AT HEROES IS LIKE (OH SHIT I WANT TO TK AND GET BANNED YAY)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 115 116 117