Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
oh of course, its autumn, now everything makes sense...
Again there is no game and 24h ago game was there....
Thats because Kaiba hates you all...
In response to 0Revenge
0Revenge wrote:
Thats because Kaiba hates you all...

This ^
OMG game is donw again!! WTF
Hello why dont you stop playing a game thats frustrating and start playing a game thats recently upgraded! Naruto Ninja Faith and easy balanced game with exceptional staff and player support. Join us: http://www.byond.com/games/NNFProductions/NarutoNinjaFaith
poop addict...
IS it so hard...TO host...THE FUCKING GAME!!!
WOOOHOO new version !!! BIG LIKE
This really should be added, I told Math W. Johnson if it was a good idea. He said it was.. Ladies, Gentlemen, and Noobs, I present you a idea for a new command...

"Call Staffs!"

It should list the followings why you want to call staffs-

*Bugs Abuse - Who did it? What was the bug?
*Bugs Found - What was the bug? How do you do it?
*Not Following Rules - Who did it? Which rule by the number?
*Suggestions - What would you like to Suggest? (NEM Style)
*TROLL MODE? - TROLL TROLL TROLL
*Praise them - Who would you like to praise? Why?
*Troll Player - Who is a Troll? Can we see the Evidence?
i think that edo tensei should have a limit of like only 2- corpses and\or they should be able to fight only for like 10 minutes, all those people who beg for edo are annoying even in the show there is a way to stop the edo tensei but in the game they are unstopable, even if they fall they can be summoned back...
zerok unban me today its not a joke! i will kill your mother and your father and i will control your body with ino and then rape your grandma so unban me its not a joke kids i can kill everyone easliy and then the dictators bans me
\/ This is why you cant give drugs to kids.
Tom you like the game that much :)?
In my opinion this game way better then storm generation.
8123tom, go play different game.. What you said was a serious crime. I can call the FBI for that.
He failed to follow the Rules. It was a pretty simple rule to follow as well. Sure other people might have team killed as well. However it was accidental and thus no punishment. They were either given a warning or were watched by me or one of the GMs. You however laughed and began killing even when you were warned not to, and by no means were your team kills an accident.
the *UnknownMurder* will call the FBI...suuure
But this a crime and this boy has a mental problem cuz he said he will be ino and control the host mind... LOL he's crazy or he use plenty drugs

Math said: \/ This is why you cant give drugs to kids.

i'm whit you lol
i am am the akatsuki new leader rember me remeber my pain
wtf yatero banned me cause i was doing bad as an orochimaru wtf is up with that?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 115 116 117