Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
boooo
chiyo-(what i think needs to be done)

Chiyo Stats:

HP:Average
Stamina:Low
Ninjutsu:High
Taijutsu:Average
Genjutsu:Average
Rfx:Low
Speed:Low

Moves
1: Manipulating Attack Blades
Like Shuriken Shadow clone except its kunais

2:Mechanical Light Shield Block
A shield that will drain chakra over time

3:Puppet Performance: Skilful Achievement with a Human Body
The user will attach chakra threads to a live person and begin to control them it will leave the user defenseless(prob would work just like ino's mind technique)

when you summon a puppet the screen actually follows the puppet because it seems a little bit silly that its just screen view(ive only ever seen puppet uses other than sasori just spam op moves and dont actually use the puppets)

4:Mother Puppet
stats:
Hp:Average
Stamina:High
Ninjutsu:Low
Taijutsu:High
Genjutsu:Low
Rfx:Average
Speed:High

Moves:
1:Slash
a basic move like exploding tag sword or samehada drain slash except a simple slash that would do a decent amount of damage nothing to weak

5:Father Puppet
Basically the same as mother puppet

6:White Secret Technique: The Chikamatsu Collection of Ten Puppets
here is were i think it could be different.
rather than them all being summoned and just acting like strong clones you can choose to summon 1 of them an control it like any other puppet or you could just summon all of them and they act like clones

Stats:
Hp:High
Stamina:High
Ninjutsu:Low
Taijutsu:High
Genjutsu:Low
Rfx:High
Speed:High

They all basically have the same stats
Moves:

1:Sealing Technique:Lion Closing Roar
A simple projectile that will seal anyones chakra it touches for 5-8 mins(it will also freeze anyone it catches)

2:Wire Strings
A projectile of strings that will slow anyones movement if they are hit.
-
7:Three Treasure Jewel Suction crush
An Aoe that pulls anyone in front of the user not behind them in front, e.g. like chibaki tensei only it is who ever is in front and within a small range

also when a puppet is killed it will take 2-4 mins before it can be summoned again.
Ok ima list all the banned people/moves for all the new people and i think that the banned people/Moves should be posted on the hub ok first off

Hashirama

4th Raikage

3rd Raikage

And 2nd Mizukages Oil Clone
You don't have picture for Oil clone?

@Quay, HOLY SHIT!
Muahahahaha
tobiramas water strike distance is to long it should atleast be combat distance not fricking wide range and its like 40% damage as well as water dash being 50% can it not get a nerf. also the dust release change it back to how it was before=un-subable and and hard af to hit .-.
In response to Pheonix lord1
No.. Just. No. Those Ideas are just awfully horrible.
Oh Gawd,Version 34 Will Not Come Will It?
For the people who lacks Hatred.
http://prntscr.com/1bbxv0
^@unknow

Pheonix no one can understand WTF you are typing about.

And your idea to change dust is stupid. Since its still unsubable. What about tobirama's jutsus? Tobirama is supposed to be op like af.
This is my response to those pics totally photoshopped.

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/a1AAM36_700ba.gif
I need to... break the mmoooodd.... IM GAY
In response to Victorcoelh
Victorcoelh wrote:
^@unknow

Pheonix no one can understand WTF you are typing about.

And your idea to change dust is stupid. Since its still unsubable. What about tobirama's jutsus? Tobirama is supposed to be op like af.

ok so.....
1. dust is dodge able because ive done it before
2.tobirama isn't suppose to be someone op like that with a cd that's only like 20 seconds
3. if everyone is frciking op how the fuck o you think the game is gonna turn out in a couple of months, people running around with op characters with leaf having 5+ healers reviving like its Christmas

and unknown murderer they are not suggestions @ the tobirama things its actually what they are now
1. Dodge by Jumping.

2. Haven't you seen Tobirama fight? He can control WATER without exhausting for a minute.

3. It's the way of the world, my friend.

P.S. Plz.
In response to UnknownMurder
UnknownMurder wrote:
1. Dodge by Jumping.

2. Haven't you seen Tobirama fight? He can control WATER without exhausting for a minute.

3. It's the way of the world, my friend.

P.S. Plz.

so your saying you don't give a shit if your someone like a 7sm and get out taied by a tobirama, or get spammed with op jutsus such as hirashin teleport thing or get hit with a move that is suppose to be TAI RANGE or a little bit more than that which does 50% of your hp? .-.

I thought you know something called, Skills. As well, we have Substitution. Use those, you will need them.
so your telling me that you can dodge 2 moves in a row with 1 of them stunning you lol ok
Unknown is retarded. I know what yur talking about. Will get a nerf in range to direct tai distance.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Unknown is retarded. I know what yur talking about. Will get a nerf in range to direct tai distance.

LOL can't wait to see you tell Zerok 25 times until he finally does it.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 115 116 117