Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
HEAR CRACKENGUY JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A MOD, you have no right to discriminate against a Brazilian O°_°O. just because it i chibakued tobi to eexit dimension.
I didnt understand half of what you said..?
i said you cant say: sorry son you are a BR so nothing for you.
hmft just because it you are the worst mod T_T
because you broke a rule too
SO i have 2 problems, sometimes i press Join and only the pop up thing that says "Is this your first time playing" pops up but not the game and i cant see the game or play it at all or it says Connecting but never connects into the game can someone help me fix my problems, this is the only game that kills my boredom!
LOLOLOLOLL SERVER LOLLED DIED FIX IT YOUR LOL
server say walk inst a verb
infinite mute and mute if you say two times
To Hir0shi :
Try To Uninstall And Reinstall Byond,Or Try To Spam "Join Now"
Untill U Can Play.

To Danielkage :
Wtf R U Talking About?I Cant Even Understand What U R Talking About Now :/.

To Some Mods :
When The Fuck Will Version 34 Come?I Have Been Waiting For More Than 2 - 3 Weeks :(.
Soon.
Sweet dreams V34...Sweet dreams..
The Reason Im Waiting For Version 34 Is Actually For Bringing US Into A MUCH MUCH MUCH Sweeter Version Known As Version 35.Tho Version 35 Has Alot Of Updates So I Think It Will Take Longer To Be Posted Than Version 34 :(.

Oh And Yes Im The First To Post Something In Page 61
i am the reply number 1201 and first one to post in page 60, oh humandog, me being first one in 60 and you the first one in 61 makes us twins :D
Zerok died. Slipped on an ice cube. No v34 Guys.
the only person annoying enough to die like that is spongebob... IS ZEROK SPONGEBOB?
the totsuka blade is a variant of the Sword of Kusanagi.

it actually is sligtly different because
1. orochimaru had the sword of kusanagi which he then used in the original series of naruto against hiruzen

2. orochimaru when h came out of sasuke during the itachi vs sasuke fight, when oro got stabbed by the totsuka blade he said to itachi "i was looking all over for that sword and it turns out you had it all along"

Kusanagi=grass long sword sharp enough to kill enma

totsuka blade=sealing sword that seals anything it lunges into

AND ALLLLSOOOOO sorry to kill you roll here but kagutsuchi = blaze release flame sword in other words just a sword on fire, not a sealing sword
as well as the totsuka blade originally being an ordinary sword itachi would have done something to it(probably hold it in his hand or something ) to fully itachi to his susano'o and again the only way sasuke would be able to get the totsuka blade is if he bought back itachi again and asked him for it.
amat needs a buff, you should not be able to sub out of it at all even at death. If you get hit with Amat, you're done.
Amat being buffed.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 115 116 117