Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
i hate kakashi...........................................
Amat sucks for something so op... And its not fair ITachi can go into susanoo twice while you can't wit Sasuke. :L....
In response to Mr.Nomaru
Mr.Nomaru wrote:
Amat sucks for something so op... And its not fair ITachi can go into susanoo twice while you can't wit Sasuke. :L....

Dude, going full Susano is pretty lame...but, yeah it'll be better if Sasuke's MS meter will fill a bit slowly.

Can you do something about Deva Pein at FOD because noobs like Kusuame Come to your spawn ASAP and push you off and you cant do anything.
In response to Uchihaswaggin
Uchihaswaggin wrote:
Can you do something about Deva Pein at FOD because noobs like Kusuame Come to your spawn ASAP and push you off and you cant do anything.

Uchihas with EMS dont get blind if spam susano'o, ems is ETERNAL like the names says it cant get blind so...
Stop worring with ms when ems gets added he will have inf susano'o with no blind it would only take chakra and he would be an op edo
just thought i'd post that madaras gen has no cd...is that on purpose? @_@
Deckyainnashnoz banned me for nothing i got banned 2 second after i logged in..... I really dont see any point in that... -_-
In response to Shanal
He gone full susanoo? LOL its like going full retarded... never go full retarded! xD
He banned yu? Ill make him unban yu in a min.
way to go add to character as soon as someone logs in new version they cant use it Good job u deserve a clap for making them op as hell.
i got banned from babba for no reason just cuz i was 1st hokage on the game!!!! wat the heck i didnt do anything!!!
im banned for nothing
on bubbas server
In response to RedRamii
yeh i got banned on bubbas server becuz the players thought i was banned before so the tolled bubba to ban me but i wasnt
Bubba's a prick, the Shell server is up, play on that.
In response to Zues3000
Zues3000 wrote:
i got banned from babba for no reason just cuz i was 1st hokage on the game!!!! wat the heck i didnt do anything!!!

Shut the fuck up. He banned you because First Hokage is banned. You can't take it.....

Stop raging, he didn't know. Hosts aren't suppose to ban..
Ok whos banned and whos not on this update cuz i just like came today...
bubba is a weird guy, one minute nice, next mean x.x he usually unbans if in good mood tho :P
O.O I can comment on a 3ds? :D
Page: 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 115 116 117