Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
In response to Math.W.Johnson
Math.W.Johnson wrote:
Detective100 wrote:
By the way, I am still banned from Nekokitty's server for using Kiba's dynamic marking on her...

By the way, there's quay server that you can join. Fuck nekokitty's server.

Math.W.Johnson is right.There is another server made by Quay.Why do you want to join His/Her server anyway?
The problem is that sometimes his server isn't on for one reason or another, and her server is still up, so people play there... I want to play too XD
In response to Zerok Kaiba
Zerok Kaiba wrote:
Thank you Gryhu1. Also, everyone, from now on, hosts can do whatever they want on their servers. Just try not to abuse. You could find your server becoming empty real quick.

This is what i remember.

hosts can do whatever they want on their servers
That statement has been revoked
Lol abusive hosts now get code banned after a few warnings if they refuse to listen.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Lol abusive hosts now get code banned after a few warnings if they refuse to listen.

So... about NekoKitty...?
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:

Pfft, falcon wasn't a normal abusive host. He was like the god of the abusive hosts...
Hello i have made a small survey about this take it who wants (in last name place your byond username again just to confirm)
http://www.proprofs.com/survey/t/?title=imexc
Excuse Me,But i have something to report.there is a TKer on my team.When its scrambled,He Tked me(As Naruto)and someone as Kisame.If u want proof and the Tker name,Look at the pic.

Viertoclotch no one cares about your shitty survey
or whatever the hell your name is
Just saying @ Vic. for your survey, you mucked up question 3. The names need to be listed on the vertical line, and the options need to go on the horizontal line.
lol stop bashing him and his survey you're not really forced to take it or pay attention at all.bashing only makes you look stupid and immature j/s
J/s no one cares
About the tk are you sure it wasnt zetsu?
i saw Naruto last night Lee owned Sasg8y :D
In response to G-Killa69
G-Killa69 wrote:
Wow People cant even play itachi anymore Straight up I used phoenix flower one time killed killer be and he says im spamming it no one even was around and yet everyone claims to have seen me spam I when I used it 3 times the whole match no one seen me use it twice killer b, I killed him with an upper cut and a phoenix flower I hate how everbody hates me an conspires against me once 1 person says one thing and they all claim to have seen it when I was impossible or them too then get me banned because someone doesn't like that I killed them meanwhile it was a legit kill I didn't eve hit him with 2 I dint even press it twice what are are people going to say when phoenix flower is fixed an people use it to kill someone they will still say " OMG THE SPAMMED PHOENIX FLOWER BANN THEM meanwile they do it once ITS PATHETIC Zerok tell your Mods to stop picking on me and sart checking into what I do or watch me because its not fair for me we I don't abuse and get blame and banned for stuff im not even doing not too mention as soon as they see me kil someone th all star saying shouldn't G-Killa be baned? its like they are literily such haters just want me banned cause someones good and can kill them there just looking for excues

Lol. This bitch.

Again, still banned from Nekokitty's server for using Kiba's pee-no-juts on her :O
In response to Detective100
Detective100 wrote:
Again, still banned from Nekokitty's server for using Kiba's pee-no-juts on her :O

Damn it, another bitch host >:O
Actually, this new host is funny indeed.
How do I leave a comment?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 115 116 117