Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
I wish Zerok would update soon too. I just got like 60 dollars worth of locks and i wanna be able to use them soon.
I miss you guys!
Its funny how 75 percent of cosab players quit this and went to AL games dis games dying lel
cosab is still better than Al because AL is NEM style but with other characters which is just shit cuz people have the ability to just run and spam and thats boring even the fighting is boring so slow not really any action in my opinion but i do like AUS because of its style and COSAB is boss cuz uno theres bae konan and others
Cosab is not better than Al. Just look at the coding. AL is lot better BUT cosab is still a fcking good game. Zerok is doing the best he can. The game is still pretty good. Also i love the feeling of beeing op here and troll ppl. AL can not give you dat feeling. Thats the difference bruh
In response to Blackstar1134
Blackstar1134 wrote:
Cosab is not better than Al. Just look at the coding. AL is lot better BUT cosab is still a fcking good game. Zerok is doing the best he can. The game is still pretty good. Also i love the feeling of beeing op here and troll ppl. AL can not give you dat feeling. Thats the difference bruh

So the logic here is COSAB is a good game because it has more OP chars, more OHKOs, more chances for players who spend money to succeed, makes it apparently better...yeah the logic of this playerbase is flawed. It's not a question of whether COSAB is better or worse than AL, but you can't justify COSAB by saying it's fun because you're allowed to be OP and troll ppl, that's biased and one-sided. It's comments like these, that prevent COSAB from reaching its best potential, the playerbase wants to see more OP shit and OHKOs, and craves for it.

Personally, I blame the downfall of the game to the playerbase for justifying the unbalance in the game, but more power to you.
LOL Taw Cosab is totally unbalanced. You cant create a balanced game with Naruto Characters. If u want to balance the game you would have to give every char just like 1-5 or 1-9 Jutsus and maybe some moves which arent shown in Anime.
With that kind of attitude, yeah it's impossible to balance COSAB...we should accept that certain characters will always have the greatest advantages and most overpowered abilities and move on...

It doesn't even have to be completely, 100% balance if you think that's not possible, but it can't stay the way it is now
I never said it should stay the way it is. But i do not like how people complain about new chars and totally forget old broken chars. For example Demon Brothers and Oboro. Do you know how op their intang is? I mean everyone pays attention to Adult Sasuke and Adult Naruto while old things are not even finished. There are jutsus with no icon rikudo Naruto has still no wall icon. All Zerok has to do is open a forum where we can post and discuss about bugs, nerfs and buffs. I mean if i try to tell him broken things he does not answer so what do you want me to do Taw?
You're addressing problems, the staff has been dealing with for...well since they became staff. We've been reporting bugs all the time...we even have a buglist for this version, but as you can see nothing is being done since Zerok is inactive atm. We're well aware of Oboro and Demon Brother's intang bug, and all the other issues, problem is they're not being addressed by the only person who has the power to fix them right now. So in short, there's absolutely nothing you can do except wait for Zerok to return and start fixing the game rapidly
If Zerok really wants to update twice a week, things will get better ^^ .
Gosh.. this game was fun while it lasted. #Nostalgia. :) I guess I'm rage quitting. It's hard to know the rules when one mod says one thing and one says another. I'm tired of getting booted more than once. I have no beef with any other mods and haven't been booted by a mod in all 3 years of playing COSAB until Spongekill joined in. He's a good player, but bad authority figure. What he sees doesn't seem to fit right he bans it without notifying all the other mods so they can agree on the conditions too. He brings himself back to life in middle of the rounds ALOT just for the hell of it or what he refers to as "I'm testing a bug". He rages ALL THE TIME whenever he's dead which ruins my enjoyment, because I'll have to hear him trolling me excessively if whenever I killed him. I don't want to say anything back in case I might get booted again. I'm not the one to make false claims, but he really pushed over the line this time. I don't want to join a game where there's bad authority. I like the community more than the game itself since it helped me so much to not think about my rl stress. There's a bunch of awesome players that are Funny/Sincere and the trolls. Chocolate Cake/Princess-Mo should replace Spongekill and any inactive mod since they're highly respected players and would help with the game so much (game/community wise). I know this rant won't make a difference, but it doesn't hurt to try. It's best to say what I have to say since I've spent over 3 years here and won't be here any longer in Cosab (which i hope you guys aren't gonna do lol). My other alt is Kusume and for players who known me all these years you know I would never stoop this low to go against a person like this. Well it was nice chatting and reminiscing old players again. I wish this game well.
Im sad now.
Open up the hub after ages and see this.

God. All the good old players are leaving. =/

Kats has been here since like the oldest versions, and is one of the players I am confident would never abuse on purpose. Dunno what was the boot about... I'm assuming Lion Fist + Vital...?
Taw and Sponge and whoever are banning everything need to be fucking stripped.

Zerok is fully aware of shit like menma and lotus which have been in the game for many versions.

If he wanted them banned he'd have banned them yet these guys think they run the game and ban anything that kills them.

They need to be removed. I was fine until I saw them ban lotus, but this is ridiculous.

The new staff suck.
Before you blindly start accusing people, trt investigating whats going on first. For onr, sponge has nothing to do with menma and lotus ban. Im not the one who baned menma either. However I did ban lotis for Gai and Lee due to a CD bug issie, their other havent been going on CD like they used to
I am also about to quit cause of this bitch Sageofsixpaths.
I told him Sharingan Gen is banned but he continued to use it. Then i told him i would report it and he would get banned but then all he did was host banning me. I couldnt play for like 2 days and that sucks cause i am bored all the time. Here the links to SS.
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3990/l7jzeabd_png.htm
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3990/kzyfnlqr_png.htm
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3990/rcnthj8v_png.htm
I dont care if he is the host
Im new to this game and some admin just abused the key was Tiotyler9 he came on and ruined the server so noone could play by spamming clan wars and reboot can some1 please do something about this this seems like a fun game but i cant even play now because of this abusive admin.
Do you have Ss? Sorry for asking but everyone could make an alt and blame tio because they do not like him. But if that is true im really sorry and hope i can play with you some games :) . If you have a question you can ask me or mods like Shanal, Blackstarxx or Tawheed65.
Guess what blackstar, I speak for the entire COSAB player base and tell you that you guys are being stuiped with the bans >.> Like honestly. You add things to it and then are like USE IT AND ILL BAN YOU! The worse part of that is that you wont even explain WHY ITS BAN. We all know your trying to kill COSAB with ur bans to make people stop playing but honestly bruh tone it down. (Last part was referred to Tawheed)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 115 116 117