Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
On a side note, good to see staff members have to threaten people to win a game.

http://i.imgur.com/jejXzm1.png
I'll take care of it.
In the future, page ALL staff abuse or player abuse directly to me.
Aite so I just got banned from Antonio's Server Cus I sealed him this is Proof http://gyazo.com/7fcc0fac9c19ffa4e37b0b6e084c14ed
In response to Coolman1250
I talking about an attack that you can launch at people. Everyone can off screen Expect for Hashriama. Not that I would want to off screen but it would be nice to have the ability like everyone else
In response to Raikage_Lariat
Raikage_Lariat wrote:
I talking about an attack that you can launch at people. Everyone can off screen Expect for Hashriama. Not that I would want to off screen but it would be nice to have the ability like everyone else

yes because hashirama isn't OP enough already... right?
I am Whore.
I love dicks, please send me pic of it.
My only friends are on the internet.
Im a queer and not an moderator on this account on COSAB/Chatango for some reason. Fuck you, Zeroko-senpai
like dicks and you can not lie, all your other brother cant deny
Dark speaks the truth.
Ah so you want a offscreen for hashi. now i understand. ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB hashi is op and you want to make him throw wood at me? please just quit or play an other char
In response to Blackstar1134
Blackstar1134 wrote:
Ah so you want a offscreen for hashi. now i understand. ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB hashi is op and you want to make him throw wood at me? please just quit or play an other char

That's hot
In response to Raikage_Lariat
Raikage_Lariat wrote:
Aite so I just got banned from Antonio's Server Cus I sealed him this is Proof http://gyazo.com/7fcc0fac9c19ffa4e37b0b6e084c14ed

The engrish is strong in this Tsuchikage
Hello, dear fellow players. I guess my moderator powers will be removed. And yes, I must admit that I have been extremely childish and that I deserve it but, I've had a lot, a lot, a lot of problems lately that, I don't know, maybe I was using this simple game to ignore them and relax. And no, I am not an anti-social fat kid with glasses but, I do spend most of my time in front of my computer. People is very rude here and, I've become very scared to go outside and enjoy life.

I would like to apologize to everybody, I wasn't a good Moderator. I was rude to most of you. The way I behaved was not appropriate.

''But CC, we don't give a fuck.'' I know, but it feels good to apologize and let people know what you think.

SimpleNinja. You're one of the players I'd like to apologize the most, sorry for being so, so, so rude to you. You're a nice boy and you deserve respect.

Anyways. I'm going to take a break. I've been playing this game for 11 months, I had a lot of fun and I met a lot of awesome people. Who says internet friends are not real? I love you all for helping me forget about my real-life problems but now I have to face them, I guess.

I won't be here anymore but, you can still contact me on my Facebook. And no, I won't judge you for how you look. A lot of people are afraid of sharing pictures or their Facebook because they think they are ugly, which is, in my opinion, very sad because, you're supposted to love yourself. So please, let's be friends.
http://www.facebook.com/isaias.murillo.heywood

See you all, and once again, thank you for everything. Peace and have fun.

I've lost my crown, but I am still, and I will always be a Queen.

lets have sex
Well played CC.
At least yu didn't go out in a childish temper tantrum.
Bye CC it was nice to know you (Don't know how to respond to something like this) and that was the best way to go out. :D
lol Visored xDD
In response to Chocolate Cake
=] Stupid c*nt. I'll always be the queen.
In response to Hoosha
Hoosha wrote:
=] Stupid c*nt. I'll always be the queen.

No im the queen.
The Boost of Chojuro is unreasonable !!!!!
It's being fixed don't worry.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 115 116 117