Naruto The Ninja World

by Masterralphy55
Naruto The Ninja World
A mindblowing, revolutionary Naruto game!
Forums! -

http://s11.zetaboards.com/narutotnw/index/

Please sign up and stay tuned for release date, current updates, future updates, events and much much more! Forums are updated almost everyday!
oh oh oh i've been here since 1.1 i think! Then can i be tester too?
Randy19 wrote:

Yup.
Beta Test? This the first I hearing about this...

Also, why is Betrayer retired, he quit? And why did he quit?....I'm likeing this new coder, he seems to be determine to make this a well-developed game...

Furthermore, if ya need ideas on how sharingan and mange, should be earned I do have a few ideas to make the game more exciting, and yes, I do think sharingan should be earn by unlocking it and not by skill tree...

Lastly, as you all know since I'm bascially not known as a coder, iconer or host and just known as a Enforcer. I will be posting rules, on the Forums, on how we expext player to play and conduct themsevles respectively...Not following them will lead to automatic BAN ~troll face~ lolololololololol. But you will be punished.

~Maximo~
Masterralphy55 wrote:
Randy19 wrote:

Yup.
yay! XD cooly
hey masterralphy19 when the game is going up when u finished testing the private server? and can i test too xd?
Masterralphy55*

After the beta test, the people who's playing has to basically bug hunt, find as much errors/spelling mistakes, bugs and so on tat's in the game(basically glitches), then we close the server and fix those up and host again. Once everything is polished and perfect, the official release will be out. As for being in the test, Apply on forums!

If you haven't already, please register(sign up) at our forums! http://s11.zetaboards.com/narutotnw/index/ . Everything will be announced there.(Events, Why is Server Down, Updates, Release and so on) Go check it out! :)
;D can't wait, and can you give some screenies, cuz im hoping that the game still looks as good as the old times
http://oi42.tinypic.com/2v1pxqt.jpg

This is the last one till 3.0. Won't be sending out anymore screenies till the release! So stay tuned!
We're working hard today to get everything ready as soon as possible :D
Har Har expect to have my name on #1 ;D
Things going better and better.
At this rate the game will be up really soon. =)
really sharingan and MS is not longer on the skill tree?
it is true tell me how i get it D=
We won't throw Sharingan Info anymore until it's finished.
We only have to say that Uchihas won't be OPed, but will still remain their must-have powers.
it wont me hard for me to get itachis eyes all i have to do is follow the story line talk to all the npc's and search the map.
What if by that comment, I change the way you get it and now you need uber stats? xDDDD
I like the idea of hidden requirements as long as all are doable and not like "You need 1 mil of everything"for Sasuke and "2 mil kills" for Itachi and Level 100000 for Kakashi or so. They should still be achivable! And have the same chances for every mangekyou since it would be unfair if it's almost impossible not to get Kakashis because he is so easy to get that it's almost auto-Kakashi. As long as it stays fair and doesn't totally underpower Uchihas it's fine(Since Uchihas can't really do anything good without Mangekyou it would be unfair if they get it extremely late while all others got theirs way way earlier)
We didn't even think of the way to unlock it, so by the moment it's still in the Skill Tree unless Maximo or Ralphy bumps with an Idea for it, in which case I would be disposed to change it.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22