Naruto The Ninja World

by Masterralphy55
Naruto The Ninja World
A mindblowing, revolutionary Naruto game!
It's in fact logic to implement the Eternal, but we also should find a way to add it, and make it so not every Uchiha will get it.

Otherwise every single Uchiha would run around with Eternal, without any drawback = OPed.

Yes, Rinnegan should and will be implemented, maybe not in this Update, or in the next either, but sooner or later it will be. (Since our goal is to be as close to the Manga as possible)
Rinnegan drawbacks could be;
1) Movility drawback: After using Gedômazo, you will have those chakra pillars attached to your back, which you cannot remove in any means (If you use Gedômazô)
2) 1-Body 6-Powers: By this I mean, like madara, no Movility drawbacks, but you loose the ability to control 6 Bodies (Since without Chakra Pillars you cannot send chakra to 'em = No corpses moving.) It makes sense I think.
WHAT
THE
FUCK.
Dragonharuno wrote:
WHAT
THE
FUCK.

What's wrong? :o
jesus christ o.o, so much. I really suggest you don't go to the rinnegan yet, there's so much basic stuff to be covered yet, and vvatch out for those pesky bugs...

also, ill say it again, no more jutsus for uchiha, >.> then everyone vvould go there. Neo, before you came ( ace probably already told you) but almost everyone vvas uchiha, cuz of the sharingan. i suggest u stop vvorking on more uchiha jutsus, and vvork on the non clan jutsus, as vvell as the other clan jutsus, so a balance could be made, and eveyone vvould pick vvhatever clan they like vvithout any regret.
I am not adding Rinnegan yet, and will not in the next update neither. But I was just giving Randy an example of it's drawbacks.
As for Uchihas, I've only added Susanoo to them. To compensate that implementation, I also gave them the Blindness drawback. You will go blind over and over while your Mangekyou is activated, and your sight will recover x2.5 slower than you go blind.
Also, using Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi will make you go blind 5% faster -for each use-, while Susano'o will increase it by 15%.

As for now, this is the only thing in the Update that am gonna give information of. The rest is somehow a secret :o.
I also need a way to let only a few amount of Uchihas to get Mangekyou, which is pretty hard to, since It should be fair, and attainable for everyone. This means it must be a secret, so player's colaboration in this mean is required. (Well if they want everyone to have MS it's their fault).
Mangekyo sharingan will NOT be on the Skill-tree's anymore. There's a new unique way of unlocking each of them(Sasuke, Itachi & Kakashi's each have a new unique way of unlocking one of them)
RR05 wrote:
jesus christ o.o, so much. I really suggest you don't go to the rinnegan yet, there's so much basic stuff to be covered yet, and vvatch out for those pesky bugs...

also, ill say it again, no more jutsus for uchiha, >.> then everyone vvould go there. Neo, before you came ( ace probably already told you) but almost everyone vvas uchiha, cuz of the sharingan. i suggest u stop vvorking on more uchiha jutsus, and vvork on the non clan jutsus, as vvell as the other clan jutsus, so a balance could be made, and eveyone vvould pick vvhatever clan they like vvithout any regret.

Oh trust me, some stuff for Uchiha's will be really hard to unlock + we will be adding new clans(Haku/Sakon-Ukon fixed, etc) and does pesky bugs will be fixed. We will have a private beta test for certain players to come and play for a bit to find any errors, spelling mistakes, bugs, glitches and so on. Stay Tuned!
So much paragraphs o;
So much Uchiha talk.
Kido's where it's at.lol
i mean i think you guys should add pein class
Roko9000 wrote:

if you guys make pein with rinnagen gravatational pull and push the forget uchiha im all about the pein
Roko9000 wrote:

if you guys make pein with rinnagen gravatational pull and push the forget uchiha im all about the pein
the game is going up in this week?
i cant wait to get the susano xd
Masterralphy55 wrote:
Mangekyo sharingan will NOT be on the Skill-tree's anymore. There's a new unique way of unlocking each of them(Sasuke, Itachi & Kakashi's each have a new unique way of unlocking one of them)

Really? That was one of the fun things in this game. Now i can see everyone getting that sucking Kakashi because noone knows how to get the good ones. At least give some hints then or so so that people have a chance at getting the good ones too.
Be sure that you will have the same exact chance of getting Sasuke nor Itachi than Kakashi's.

A few hints may be given through in-game NPCs, so it's actually fair for everyone that plays, and not only those who read Comments, forums or UpdateLog would know the hint.
Yeah it would just suck if it's like "Since Kakashi did it trough training you get Kakashi by reaching Level 202 and since Itachi and Sasuke got theirs trough kills you gotta be Level 19 and have 1k kills and then go to some NPC and kill some Itachi NPC and then you get Sasukes or stuff. Such horrible stuff that it's almost impossible not to get that sucking Kakashi.
can anyone tell me when the game is going on? D=
:o if im not one of the certain beta players, i shall spam Ace's msn, pager, and games!!!
RR05 wrote:
:o if im not one of the certain beta players, i shall spam Ace's msn, pager, and games!!!

You've been here since the beginning, haven't you? Of course you're in :)

Speaking of Beta testing, the people that will play before the official release are probably the developers, moderators, and the people who's been here since the beginning(When TNW first came out or a little bit later than that(about v1.5-2.0ish))
when the game is on?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22