Naruto The Ninja World

by Masterralphy55
Naruto The Ninja World
A mindblowing, revolutionary Naruto game!
Don't take off Sharingan 1, and 2 when you get 3, i liked them cuz i wouldn't have gone full boost power, if i wanted. It was fun switching between 1,2,and 3. Plzz don't take them off, for Uchihas D;
RR05 wrote:
Don't take off Sharingan 1, and 2 when you get 3, i liked them cuz i wouldn't have gone full boost power, if i wanted. It was fun switching between 1,2,and 3. Plzz don't take them off, for Uchihas D;

It's highly necessary to do it. When a Uchiha develops a new tomoe in their sharingan, they cannot activate a lower state of it.
So it must go that way. :/
.> Fine, but will Sharingan Third tomeo go away when you activate MS, because Itachi and every other MS user still had it even thought they had MS
Itachi could still activate sharingan three tomoe when had mangekyo im pretty sure but he just chose not to
The hell? Serve gone bezerk! Can't make Char :/.
:\ Rawr!
wtf when i click new its a black screen
Yup 66, I feel you bro...
aaaaaa
Sorry for the incovenience, my fault.

Already told ralphy to re-send Ryuk the good Hostfiles.
Am now off to sleep, I hope everything goes well while am not here.
Remember to report the Glitches/Bugs to the forums!
lol you getten on right ray
.> Again...
Ryuk25@:

Huh, since Raphly is MIA, I can give you the copy of hostfiles i have, gimmi your MSN?

~Maximo~
Sigh.
dam bro
Nice i lag out and am unable to log back in
Due to codes errors, we shutting down till Neo can fix it...

Game will be on tomarrow, hopefully.

Also, I wanted to tell you guys when you create, try different clans, dont go uchiha all the time, try different stuff.

~Maximo~
I denie your request I am always Uchiha
I wouldnt care if they had no jutsu i would still be Uchiha
I think I might know why the game crashed...who here do the Haru (Find the dog) Quest soon as they made?

~Maximo~
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22