Naruto The Ninja World

by Masterralphy55
Naruto The Ninja World
A mindblowing, revolutionary Naruto game!
Ralphy, Add my new MSN, Magingyou1@hotmail. I thought the game was dead but i guess i was wrong.
See? Told you so...
I SHALL OBTAIN THE NINE TAILS!!! XD
This is just a question, but will Naruto's 9Tailed Chakra Mode and Tailed Beast Mode be avalibe to those who are the Jinjuriki of the Nine Tailed Fox?
Soon.
Attention: The production of this game will be continued. If you are good at Pixel Art, or Graphic Design. Add [email protected]
Yea,waiting.
thought that this game was not gonna continue due to the lost of the updated source.
I though this game died!!?
I'm adding you Betrayal, i didn't know what happened. No one kept me informed.
when will this come back i have never played it looks awsome
Sorry for the delay, but yes, I am going to start reworking on this again, and improve it before the game goes up.
I am done revamping, adding new content is the current goal. Hiring Iconners/GFXers ([email protected])
There will be a wipe when the game comes back up.
Seemed like an interesting game but it's just another griefer game, where you are punished for being a beginner. Before you can even learn combat or find clothing you will be repeatedly farmed by higher levels for their amusement. If your a new player I'd suggest trying a different naruto game.

*However if you are lucky enough to join at a time when those players aren't around, it is a fun version of naruto with unique skill trees and test taking that will be sure to provide some entertainment.*

Edited because Shibal left and i was able to actually try the game.
im bugged.im stuck alive wheree the reaper is and cant respawn
Would but there is no server
im pressing the game to enetr but it wont let me log into the game
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Server crashed, it'll be up soon.. :D
Page: 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22