Naruto The Ninja World

by Masterralphy55
Naruto The Ninja World
A mindblowing, revolutionary Naruto game!
how i get the mangekyou sharingan of itachi,sasuke and kakashi?

and what boost stats give?
Red X Maximo wrote:
I think I might know why the game crashed...who here do the Haru (Find the dog) Quest soon as they made?

~Maximo~

Me
Well I did Monk/Haru Quest
LordDeity wrote:
how i get the mangekyou sharingan of itachi,sasuke and kakashi?

and what boost stats give?

That's a secret, figure it out.

Hint: Train the sharingan :)
Also, Guide/Tutorial on how to play will be finished today/tomorrow! :)
Finished Guide just in time!

http://s11.zetaboards.com/narutotnw/topic/7501900/1/#new; Hope you guys like and will link the other newbies that enter TNW. :)
Thanks!
Ok Guys here the deal. I think there still some bugs...including clan jutsu that dont work correctly.

So I proposed, Neo and Ace have agreed, to have a FULL FORCE TEST. Meaning all Beta Testers Players & GMs will conduct a entire so call "sweep check", which I will assign you all a objective (Like testing Sand Clan Jutsu). Eventually, we will test everything and anything in the Game, to make sure its all complete to play for the player.

This will happen today, in the evening, (NY, USA Time Zone) soon as Me and Neo or Ace, whoever has edit is online.

NO regular players cant join!

Beta Testers & GMs include:

Randy19
RRO5
Masterralphy55
Neo Rapes Everything
Magingyou1
Red X Maxmio
DannyRawkzYourSockz
Dragonharuno
Vrocaan
Chumble93
Sean93
Needgameplz

Any Testers who can make this Test, SORRY.
ahhhhh shit looks like im hosting more then likely better get my ports reforwarded
Red X Maximo wrote:
Ok Guys here the deal. I think there still some bugs...including clan jutsu that dont work correctly.

So I proposed, Neo and Ace have agreed, to have a FULL FORCE TEST. Meaning all Beta Testers Players & GMs will conduct a entire so call "sweep check", which I will assign you all a objective (Like testing Sand Clan Jutsu). Eventually, we will test everything and anything in the Game, to make sure its all complete to play for the player.

This will happen today, in the evening, (NY, USA Time Zone) soon as Me and Neo or Ace, whoever has edit is online.

NO regular players cant join!

Beta Testers & GMs include:

Randy19
RRO5
Masterralphy55
Neo Rapes Everything
Magingyou1
Red X Maxmio
DannyRawkzYourSockz
Dragonharuno
Vrocaan
Chumble93
Sean93
Needgameplz

Any Testers who can make this Test, SORRY.

RRO5 >.> RR05...
:/ When i killed someone with my sharingan, some smart fellow said "It's a bug...". Well, the sharingan didn't barely increase my stats (+15 stats max), and the guy i killed had beginner stats, so of course i killed him...
@RRO5:
And we all care because?

~Maximo~
:/ Don't troll, silly Max..
silly rabbit trix are for kids >_> and potheads
when the game starts i wouldent play with RR05 as soon as i loged on he was killing me and i barley new how to play so that was very gay of u Ray
:3 Sry Kid. Truce?
you know befor the game went down u said never kill a fellow uchiha -_- truce.
Comments have been added back.
Please, don't abuse them nor use those as if it were a chat. This is used to receive feedback, ideas or just greetings.

Criticism are also acceptable. Don't blame other players nor start a fight, otherwise the comment will be ignored, deleted and player will be punished in case he continues tryng to disturb the comments.
So just as a question can all Uchihas obtain Mange or is that only 10% are born with the potential idea in?
Evdry single Uchiha can earn it in any moment under certain circumstances.
it's weird how as soon as i come to this game, 5 seconds after it closes
This Game is Boss, i just think maybe needs better icons and uchiha have way more clan jutsu than other clans, jazz it up plz :)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22