Naruto The Ninja World

by Masterralphy55
Naruto The Ninja World
A mindblowing, revolutionary Naruto game!
I don't like that Mangekyou System. Susanoo is pretty much the only strong thing except of the mangekyou boost Uchihas have right now, they aren't that OP and that new system sucks. A unique way of getting it is fine, but making it so not every Uchiha can get it is unfair. Taking the only strong thing the Uchihas have will make them terribly Underpowered. That's like giving Hyuugas a 50% chance on Byakugan. Since Uchihas don't have a single clan jutsu that's done without Mangekyou(yeah copy but that doesn't count since it's not in yet) it's exactely the same as taking some clan without any Jutsus.
@Randy19:
I agree, I'll make a few points on how I think things should be for Uchihas:

1. Both Sharingan & Mange should have both unlockable & have to be bought from skill tree to be obtain.

2. Sharingan should me unlock by how much stats, lvl, kills, missions done and time, which is all predetermine by random when you create...AND NO, clearly there will be a maximum on these that arent to much, such as where like a week of play time will be the maximum and minimum is 3 hours, noone wants to wait to get their Sharingan after a month of playing.

3. Mange should be unlock by what stats you have (for Kakashi u need Con & Rfx, Sasuke is Con & Int, and Itachi is Rfx & Int, these reflect off the Mange Characters for what they are known for), NPCs you need to talk to for clues(They can tell you rumours that can be false or true...OR...give you a clues on what to train on) and lastly a certain type of kill (Maybe alot of uchiha kills, kills of a higher lvl opponent or being in alot of battles and death situations)

4. Mange boost should be has the same as the stats need to get the Mange you want, If you got Kakashi then your boost should only go to Con & Rfx...&...I think if boost are by %, then the percent need to be low, because if its high, then someone with a 500 Con and Mange boost is 45%, then their Con will be 725, that HUGE increase. And from my Private Beta Testing training rate didnt go up, so... Thats a Huge advantage!!! But if they a fix boost like mange give 150 boost, that that more reasonable!

5. For Mange Justu, except for Kakashi (btw Dimension hole should have a huge dmamage that reflect off of stats, but a huge cooldown) All Manges get all Ama., Tsu. and San., but these should have huge cooldown & drain (in HP, Stam and CHakra) and blidness.

@ Roko9000( WHat over lvl 9000!!! Impossible !!! LOL): We have a few GM, Me and Cool Kid are enforcers, and who every else you see on the team as post on the Hub, but I suggest you apply on forum thats is linked on the Hub...

Also, like to ask for new updated Host files with fixed Interface, so my Private-Private Testing can go more easily, it really hard to use punch and use macros wehn the interface is this bad, NO OFFENSE!!!

And during this period, I was thinking you guys should give me all GM verbs, so I can test those to, and maybe help determine, what specific verbs moderators, Enforcers, etc. should have, but when release comes out I get verbs a Enforcer should get...just saying in case a verb doesnt work right...be funny if ban verb didnt work the way it should

3rd-ly, where the "F!!!" is Cool?

Lastly, Who your guys think is Sexy? Ace or Neo? Ace has the bigger penis, but Neo rapes everything? ~TROLL FACE~ >:{D

~Maximo~
hey red maximo when the game is going up?
xD nEO
I think Sharingan should be unlocked when you are in danger, or with a low chance when you are killed. That's usually how it goes as far as i know. The next ones should be unlocked from the skill tree, maybe with a level requirement or so. Sharingan 1 = no level, 2 = 10, 3 = 20 or so. That would make it fairer.

Mangekyou should unlock on a special way, but not by random, meaning not like it's predefined IF you get it AT ALL. Though i wouldn't do kills, or only few, since Itachi for example did only kill one person as far as i know, and Kakashi didn't kill anyone for it at all.

All Manges except of Kakashi should have Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Susanoo. Blindness yes, but either very very slow or only temporary, otherwise it would trash the char very fast. HP no, since that would be a way too huge disadvantage. And Amaterasu for example can stay the way it is, it pulls chakra for every created fire, that works. tsuku can stay too since it only does a bit damage and stuns both. So unless you play in a team tsuku is kinda useless. Susanoo i will have to wait to see in action before i can tell how usefull it is, but it might be one of the very few usefull uchiha jutsus.

And yes Kamui should be boosted to make up that Kakashi Mange doesn't get the other jutsus at all
First off, Mangekyou Blindness is already in. It will progressively blind as long as your Mangekyou Sharingan is activated. Once deactivated, your Blindness will start to slowly recover. Also, it will be hard to get to Full Blindness, and in that case, you will stay Blinded for a long time, so you better be careful with your Mangekyou usage.

As for the way to unlock it, I may be thinking of a way, but i don't really know a hard but yet fair way to unlock it. But still, it will be the last thing we will change, so we got the time to think about it.
That's fine it can stay as is for now, just don't make it a 50% chance if you get it at all. WIthout mange Uchiha is worthless. Might as well give a chance to be born with Sharingan and remove Uchiha then. Definitely won't play the game if i have to fear if i get my only strong jutsu at all
Not tryng to be rough but, this game has a lot more to offer than being Uchiha.
I like Uchihas, and like how their jutsus work, but getting a game where 70% of the playerbase is Uchiha, is pretty much frustating, by two reasons:

1) I did a pretty bad job at programming the rests of Clans.
") I overpowered Uchihas to a point where they are the only worth-playing clan in game.

That's my fact to remove Mangekyou from Skill Tree.
i know but i play Uchiha since i like them the most in the Naruto Universe, not to be uber strong. And just because the others are too weak doesn't mean it justifies keeping most players from ever getting it. Removing it from the tree and instead making requirements to met to unlock it is good, i like it, it's ok, but if you make half of the Uchihas simply unable to get it(by beeing rolled out at creation or whatever your system was) and making getting a strong char purely based on luck isn't a acceptable system to balance the game.

I don't want to sound rough either but as player it#s my choice to choose my clan, and if i want a uchiha i don't want to need to have luck IF i CAN even BE a strong player or if my luck fails me and makes me some useless cannonfodder
@Neo:
1. what about my other points...you say you dont how to make a way thats hard & fair, use my ideas place all these factors, if players (Mostly Uchihas noobs, except for a few players) want their boost make them work for a it a little, I not saying have stats and the other reqs alot, just make them average and reasonable, so they create and in one hr have sharingan...BTW Hyuugas shold go throught the same sitaution, but less restrictness because their Dojoutsu should mave alot.

2. You dont want over population of Uchihas, do a clan CAP, so many of each clan can be created per wipe, such as (this a simple example, the ranges would be more reasonable) minimum is 5 ppl per clan and maximim is 10 ppl, once 10 uchihas are created, then every other clan has to reach a max of 10 ppl, before anyone can make another uchiha...OR... just have a cap for uchihas and limit is 15 per wipe...OR...have the cap base off of player population, if game has 100 players created, not online...CREATED, meaning the saves have 100 different characters, makeing the cap a % of population, like 15%, so in this case 15 player are uchiha can exist and as the population grows, so will the amount of players who can be uchihas...OR...a village cap for each village, like the maximum player who can go make a character in sand is 10, once that reached, noone can make in sand, until Mist and Leaf are capped at 10, but this still leaves the choice of people choicing their clan but limit to the clan in the only villages open.

This we balance the game more, because I do agree with you seeing a shit load of Uchihas is freking annoying, espically when their better clan other there.

@ Randy19:
1. Also, Sharingan 2 & 3 shouldnt get obtain by just lvl and skill tree, but also stats, reason you increase to the next stage is because the user grows more powerfull, Lvl dont reflect power!

2. And when it comes to boost, everything should be predefined, Sharigan in the Manga is predefined, because there are the genisus who unlock it fast (Itachi) and the late bloomers who get it late (Sasuke & Obito). Kills SHOULD be a factor, Manga clearly stats that killing soemone important to you unlocks Mange (Itachi killed his best friend, Sasuke killed Itachi, whos his brother) Only reason I say kills should effect how you obtain Mange is so they effect the TYPE of Mange, like alot of uchiha kills will get you itachi's, killing a stronger uchiha gets you Sasuke. Now a for Kakashi that a special case...it all up to Neo or Ace to figure how to players get those.

3. I do agree,now that I;m think about it draining HO is very bad, but Stam and Chakra are still a must, stam because user cant take the strain for to long, chakra because it take alot to use mange and to use a mange justu takes even more, this is the main reasons Itachi lost his body was weaken due to careless over use. Also, Neo way of blindness is awsome the way it is, because then EMS doesnt have to be put in at the moment or never.

~Maximo~

i like the cap idea. That would keep it from beeing way TOO many Uchihas. Though i think if Mange is that hard to gain they aren't that OP anymore. However the requirements shouldn't be way too hard either. i don't think you should count what type of kills you have but set something like if you reach 100 kills you get Itachis, if all of your stats reach thatandthat much you get Kakashis, and thus reflect on how they actually got it. Since i don't think Kakashi would kill someone important to him just to get the mangekyou and it was never really stated how he gets it. Just don't make it TOO hard to get because you have to keep it balanced. Actually with the blindness effect and a lot other stuff they are pretty balanced, if they don't get mange till extremely late all the others will pwn them untill they somehow with a lot of luck unlock their mangekyou and are able to use some clan justsus, and it#s supposed to make it balanced and not nerf Uchihas so much that they are the worst clan in the game.

Also Sharingan evolves by how much you use it and how much you are used to it not by your actual strength. The more you use your sharingan the more it will evolve. You could make it like you need that and that much sharingan uses, like 0 for sharingan 1 of course, since you can't use it before, and then 50 uses for Stage 2 and 100 uses for Stage 3 or so. You should also UNLEARN sharingan stages before. Since you CAN'T use Sharingan 1 anymore when you get Sharingan 2 and not 2 anymore when you have 3, only exception is sharingan 3 and mangekyou which can be switched between.
Mangekyou now drains Stamina and Chakra per two seconds. Amaterasu Tsukuyomi and Susanoo will also take stamina as well as Chakra. Using one of these Jutsus will get you blind at a faster rate.

The rest will be discussed with Ralphy before I add it, then it will or will not.
your shiting me
I don't want to say much but:

Clan cap sounds good (Beat y'all To the Uchiha join button! >:D)

Blindness sounds great too

I think that HP should be decreased
( How did Itachi die :P?)This is to make people think twice about going all "I PICK UCHIHA TROLOLOLOL"

Shar 1,2,3 should be on skill list, But not MS.
HERE I AM, ROCK YOU LIEK A HURRICANE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLLL YEA >:D!!!!!!!!!
Due to the amount of complaints towards TNW by Randy, I have banned Randy19 from commenting on TNW for approximately 2 weeks. If this goes further in-game or when he is unbanned, he will be permanently banned from both game and comments for as long as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience everybody!
when the game is going up please can anyone tell me please!!
Maybe this Monday. I still need to get some stuff done, plus I cannot stay at computer for too much duringw weekends.

But I will do as better as possible, ;D
thx neo
Masterralphy55 wrote:
Due to the amount of complaints towards TNW by Randy, I have banned Randy19 from commenting on TNW for approximately 2 weeks. If this goes further in-game or when he is unbanned, he will be permanently banned from both game and comments for as long as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience everybody!

Thank you Ace. Randy's Ignorance has gotten all of us annoyed...
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22