Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
The quests should work. As to why they don't (if they don't) I will have to read up on that.

Boars will also be made easier to kill. However this may require a Save wipe; unless I get the save files from the Host.
Nah u can do the save wipe nobody has reached such a high level that ehy would refuse
Yeah so another thing is that how can you do the quest where the guy wants the S.Potion for his buddy? He, doesn't tell you where to go get the materials to even try and make the potion in the first place. If I knew where to get the things I could just grind this quest until I had enough Cor to buy a weapon. If you go into the building where you can make the stuff you can get stuck, im not sure if this was just for me but I know I got stuck, so yeah. Basically starter gear would be nice so that you can just do the quest which is basically killing the boars. That's all I can really say for now until I explore some more. I won't say anything about making the boars weaker as I know you're getting to it or whatever. Yeah so besides a few problems in starting out, the game is once again overall nice looking and will probably be much more fun once im able to level up a bit and get some gear.
Thanks to a few people, I've decided to work on this again ^^.
I'll make some quests which will be repeatable, and probably remap the first floor; again.

Edit:
And fix the NPCs.
SAO will be down for some time, due to a remake. It should be pretty fast. No ETA. Please don't ask for one.
brb smacking kboy ... its all good guys
-Chokes up blood-

B-But! I have this!

http://puu.sh/4QdGP.jpg
Woo! Naked people. Smack dat ass.
That looks pretty nice, now all the character needs is some gear....or clothes in general.
Clothes is so mainstream. NAKEDNESS! (Y)
Don't forget the female base, and some skimpy clothing.
Yup Yup!

Nudity ftw though.
Excuse the poor quality but here:

http://gyazo.com/fcc21966a5688b7a47d07b1d6eb5d5da

That happens when you open your menu :)
Confused there for a minute. Thought his shirt was peeling off xD
Very nice! Once I noticed what it was.
x3 Ty.
We found clothes in a hopeless place...We found clothes in a hopeless placeeeee:

http://gyazo.com/37b91e0b3799cf57dd8f42711a8be0bb
Haha. Looks nice, good work!
Keep at it, and don't forget the sexi versions.
In response to RhythmicNinja
RhythmicNinja wrote:
Haha. Looks nice, good work!
Keep at it, and don't forget the sexi versions.

:D Sexi versions? Like wut?
o: Well, I can't just fork over designs.
Mostly, I want the female base in, with some alluring clothing xD

o.o Like, Guilty Crown, if you know it. Some super sexi outfits in there.
I'd be all for a pretty dress, though.
Ah, you're a girl? Is that why :P?

No worries though, I got this female base covered.

Edit: Alt Acc - Kboy33.
:D Woot. Good luck on it!
Whoever is doing the female hair, poke at them until they make some ribbons. xD
Page: 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52 53