Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
Hey i think i have a idea for duel in a duel when a player wins the person either loses some of there core and the other player gets exp and they can also bet items on the duel and when they die they come back to the town of the beginng and there status weaken a bit for death penelty
why couldnt i close the game i had to shut down my comp just to get off i mean this game sounds so kewl but plz make it to where ppl can close the tab
There is a way to close the game. It's the left cirle button. o.o
circle*****
Some good suggestions, Blaster. I may add them in. I will also make boars easier to kill.
Yea, I couldn't kill a boar for nothing. When I enter SZ, that boar I was weaking down follows to SZ and get deleted. >_>

That happens since animals can't walk into towns in SAO. I deliberately made it like that 3:
thanks and one more thing if a floor boss is defeated another player can kill it agian or move on to the next floor without defeating it to make it so everybody gets the item
Also what does it mean when your above level 10 the real advanture begins and expect deleting the advanture make the chracter weaker like in aflim online
In response to Blasterdark64
Blasterdark64 wrote:
thanks and one more thing if a floor boss is defeated another player can kill it agian or move on to the next floor without defeating it to make it so everybody gets the item
Also what does it mean when your above level 10 the real advanture begins and expect deleting the advanture make the chracter weaker like in aflim online

Na. Floor bosses will give loads of EXP so a second kill wont be necessary. Also, the delete save file makes it more realistic.
*Sneak* *Sneak*

Enjoy,
Steffix
STEFFIX SENSEI T^T
Steffix-Chan!? Where :O
Ok but what happenes to the player character items if they get deleted.Suggestion make it drop all the items and hide them somwere for new players to find like a treasure hunt
And i mean in only duel callage u don,t lose your save file if u die. Outside it yes
Okay, I just looked through the source(Not done yet), and I found lots of the things that create lag. I decided to rewrite the codes that created lag, and I got rid of the Opening song consisting of 42 MB, I'll add in the opening song again of course, just in a smaller size.
If I should put it in numbers, I'd say that I have reduced lag by 40-60%. Once I'm done with all the lag fixing, the SAOMMO team can start working on cool new features for you all.

~ Niti
*Still sneaking around*

Enjoy,
Steffix
In response to Steffix
Steffix wrote:
*Still sneaking around*

Enjoy,
Steffix

RAWR!
put it back on
Boars are pretty much impossible to kill still with out having any starter gear. I pretty much had to rely on having a buddy help me out to kill one boar which is kinda stupid in my opinion as boars are supposed to be the equivalent to slimes not mid-boss'. But those are my only complaints besides not being able to finish the quests, at least I think you can't I digress, other than the problems I ran across the game was rather nice and I wouldn't mind playing it when some of the things are fixed.
i agree with Zangen52 make boars more easier to beat and give more corl and exp when you beat them plus give different quest that you can actually finish and give starter gear like SAO actually did
Page: 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52 53