Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
To be added:
Fix Charge attack and add it back in.

ugh?
is it down, or is it just me?
Looks like it'll be a nifty game, looking forward to playing the final version (trying not to play if there'll be a wipe). This is one of the few games that I actually see actively updated (though I don't know many games). Glad too see it. Great job!
Thank You, Skypedia!

Guys, I am trying to fix the ingame lag. I do believe it's either related to the weather system, or to the Mobs (The boars).

After that is fixed, all the roleplay and fun can begin!
I cant connect to the game.
Read what I previously wrote...

-Kboy33
I've been watching the anime for 2 days and was hooked on the first episode... then I saw this and I was like no way!!!!
Haha its a boss anime already watched the whole series! I can't wait to try this! :D
Damn i wanna try this out so bad
Thank You!
Hows the lag fixing going so far?
Do we have an estimated date on the fix or is it gonna be random? lol
I can host the game if nobody wants :c.
Odd, i was able to get on the game a few minutes ago but the connections failing again
I think Byoku should try and host it :D
In response to Yoshinator000
Yoshinator000 wrote:
I think Byoku should try and host it :D

Doesn't really help trying out with another host. The 2 servers he has now should be fine. It's some loop or something else in the coding that's wrong and is causing the lag.

EDIT: He could try it out, but i really doubt it's going to help.
As I said - It's probably the NPCs (boars).

Niro is right.
----------

IMPORTANT:
I'll be going on holiday starting tomorrow for two weeks (back the 15th). I will have to leave someone in charge (possible Deta) while I am away. I won't be able to update the game, but I will be able to check these forums every now and then.

Sorry about this :|
Oh hi Nero xD
I've left Deta as the game owner while I'm gone. He will be updating stuff. Thanks and See Ya!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52 53