Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
kboy please put it on free, so everyone can spend some time till you fix everything and wipe it will be fun, so i can play both sao games of byond, yes i play the br one, i'm br :D its cool im on the 10th floor but your game seems better..so..leave it so we can have some fun :D
In response to Dainn98
Dainn98 wrote:
kboy please put it on free, so everyone can spend some time till you fix everything and wipe it will be fun, so i can play both sao games of byond, yes i play the br one, i'm br :D its cool im on the 10th floor but your game seems better..so..leave it so we can have some fun :D

TY :D

I'm happy you think mine is better :D
In response to Dainn98
Uff. Server turned off.
What happened, I thought you were going to allow people to play it?
Kboy wen will the server come back on
Server still not connecting..?
It's Open. Not done with the update though. Enjoy!
MAY GOD STRIKE ME DOWN IS THIS IS TRUE.Is the lag gone?!
so..........this god damn lag or whatever is not gone......fuck
that awkard moment when lags gone.. and all the monster spawns with it.. xD no monsters spawn at all.. cant attack...
Couldn't find any monsters and I cannot afford weapons to attack. o-o
I was really happy when this game was out but now its make am change my mind and this is SAO not some naruto or bleach or one piece
Just relax, and give it some time. It's still in the early stages. Last time it was up, we spent a long time doing nothing, and just chatting at the gate. You can do that, or wait for Kboy to restart it to refresh the boars. Besides, he's still working on the update, so there's not a whole lot to do.
Thing is. Some people don't lag - others do. I'll have to get two servers up another time.
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
Thing is. Some people don't lag - others do. I'll have to get two servers up another time.

Or the fact that we're sharing the same host. Our server has gotten alot more laggy.
No...People in Europe experience less to no lag.
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
No...People in Europe experience less to no lag.

MOST people in Europe experience almost no to no lag, I don't experience lag since the chat etc. works at max speed, but the game itself is rather slow.
I am getting another host so there will be two servers.
Updates:
  • Save bug should be fixed :D
  • Slash bug should be fixed :D
  • Sewer boss made stronger
  • Zaino {NPC} is fixed
  • 7 Skills added
  • Switch! added
  • Stat Points and Skill Points system added
  • Skill Tree added
  • Guilds - FIXED
  • Jail warps added. Lock 'em up
  • Items give stats now
  • Ability to check your items stats

----------Now you should be able to roleplay! Please someone start off the roleplay T^T.

To be added:
  • Open up Ilfangs lair.
  • Find out what may cause lag if I insert too many monsters.
  • Professions/.
  • Fix Charge attack and add it back in.

-----Ninja Edit-

Sorry it took so long guys :| The update was bigger than I expected. Put a lot of time into it, so enjoy!
inaccessible verb: ChargeAttack

any idea how to fix this?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 51 52 53