Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
i cant even get in game ;-; im so sad...
Link why wont you start?! :(
this is kinda getting depressing.. no one online, yet not able to get in game.. im never so eager to play any byond game... i cant even get into other games because i want to play this one so badly.. xD
Kboy, I don't know what is this but... '-', I'm having some kind of Black Screen every time when i make a character and relog it, There is no way to fix it but remake, i'm tired of remaking D: would you mind to check out wuts this ? and fix it D=
Were you the same guy from yesterday?
I need the original Alpha testers to post below to see if they can be on tomorrow to receive what they were meant to.
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
I need the original Alpha testers to post below to see if they can be on tomorrow to receive what they were meant to.

Hey Haruka, I just got a black screen, what happened was I think the day/month or something like that switched, and suddenly I got a black screen, so, when you have the time I would be grateful if you could fix it :)

-Hyoubu Kyousuke

EDIT : It seems it doesn't log me on to my character, but just to my key, any suggestions?
Did you save?

Everyone -

Inventory > Configuration Crystal. Double Press it and it will save.
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
Did you save?

Everyone -

Inventory > Configuration Crystal. Double Press it and it will save.

Yes I did, I used it multiple times to fix my overlays.
As soon as the day/night changed, your screen went black?
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
As soon as the day/night changed, your screen went black?

Exactly.

Mm. Ok. Sorry for the inconvenience. That should not falter your save.

I will try to fix it ASAP. The update is coming, so there are quests. It should be easier to regain your levels.
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
Mm. Ok. Sorry for the inconvenience. That should not falter your save.

I will try to fix it ASAP. The update is coming, so there are quests. It should be easier to regain your levels.

Okay sure, I'll make a new character then in a couple of minutes.

Kboy, there are a few small things i feel i need to say having tried your SAO game now...dont get me wrong its a good game, just apart from these few things..

1. need pick up assigned to a key, i go to pick up herbs and they've already disappeared, plus opening inventory makes me unable to attack, which isnt good if im being hit by boars at the same time.. please add a pick up button, ive asked in game about it and no ones answered me, and theres no instructions on what button does what except for A, D, enter, E and Tab.

2. prices of the items in store.. we have no idea how much these items are.. all we can do is save up a random amount of Cor and attempt to buy every now and again, please add prices when you can.

3. for the damage chat, please make it an option to turn off damage for other players, since spawn times of items dropped are so short and other players even not on my screen having their damage shown, i have no idea if i pick stuff up..

4. how do you regain hp? i clicked "fix hp", it kinda put me down to 0 hp yet im alive..

other than these four things its a really awesome game.
Thanks for the advice.

1. I can't do that since it's only attached to the obj, not the mob. However I'll make the disappearance time 15 instead of 10.
2. Already added that in the update.
3. Sure.
4. You can make potions in the update through picking up herbs, and then going to the Open Kitchen next to the Pub at the top of the town of beginnings.
alright, having tried the cooking skill.. another suggestion, the herbs i pick up arent appearing in my inventory, i dont know what ingredients i need to be able to cook certain stuff either,

you should make it show what herbs we have, whats needed for bread etc, and maybe a seller that sells basic herbs and the basic healing items (tbh this forces us to do cooking to regain hp... some people may not want to do cooking... like in the anime kirito didnt cook at all xD)
also i cant seem to get out of this house now.. xD
However the main reason I made it so they have to cook to make potions, is so that people who do not and wont try it, have to and might find a liking in it. Of course in the future this will change, but atm I'm tired from working since I got up (8 hours now of working on SAO)

The reason you don't see the herbs is because they delete after 10 seconds, however I miscoded it. I fixed that around 2 days ago. Should be in the update. For the herb crushing, it tells you what you need.
yeah, the herb crushing it does say it requires this and that herb, just cooking it doesn't say a thing about whats required
Mm. I have yet to update that.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51 52 53