Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
lol thx for telling me
Np ^^
And one more thing i wanted to ask how would be train are status like working on your weapon or train with weight or thing am just asking? And is there going 2 be a crafting person for weapon's or we make them are self's?
i think both because you can make weapons and stuff yourself and i think there are probably npcs and other people that get good at blacksmithing will probably make shops where they can sell what they make ..also if you are interested what might be in the game and various other things check out the forums if you havent, thats where people usually post suggestions and updates http://saommo.forumotion.com/forum you can also find more screenshots than on the hub
In response to Goku900800
Goku900800 wrote:
And one more thing i wanted to ask how would be train are status like working on your weapon or train with weight or thing am just asking? And is there going 2 be a crafting person for weapon's or we make them are self's?

Well for stats, it's basically "act and gain".

So hitting someone might raise your STR EXP a little etc, and visa versa.
ok
is there still going to be a beta test??
Yup.
when is the beta test?
As I said, no release date as of yet.
ok ty
There is no release date as of yet. There is no release date as of yet. THERE. IS. NO. RELEASE. DATE. AS. OF. YET.

Thank you.

For all the peeps who don't see that...kick them in the shins okay Kboy :P
YUSH!
KBOOOOY

I wanted to ask...Are players able to choose their type of weapon or does it depend on their class? I noticed there is a scythe user class, but would a knight be able to use more then a sword and a shield like a polearm, a two-handed sword, or even a curved sword?
Naw cuz this is a typical fail MMO where we bind weapons to classes. (Nods head).

Your arms get a magical disability which won't let you pick up anything except what is class bound.

(Nods head)
Alright xD I guess I'll just have to pick the right class. Would you by any chance be able to name the weapon each class gets :O?

P.S: This is not a fail game >:O
I don't think you know that I was being sarcastic :'(

Weapons are not class bound.
............................................................................................................................

K
I feel like the troll song fits this, and WOO, can use any weapon...
WAIT ANY WEAPON so sylther and a short but powerful SWORD! like that?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 51 52 53