Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
I've left Deta as the game owner while I'm gone. He will be updating stuff. Thanks and See Ya!

Thanks, I'll do my best to work some of the issues out as well as doing a few updates until you get back. :O
:D
How i can play in Sao tell me
I'm about to host a test server, not 100% certain, but I believe I've fixed the lag, if so once the host is online on skype, I'll send them the new files
Lame.
In response to TrunkzzReborn
TrunkzzReborn wrote:
Lame.

Play dead, doggy.
No worries, in the future this game is gonna have great competition ;).

even though this one is'nt so great yet, but your still in the beginning stage, GoodLuck.
and Niro dont make me kick your new generation ass, dumb hoe smh >.>
Don't get so mad, bro :o

Obviously there is gonna be competition. SAO is amazing.
TrunkzzReborn wrote:

even though this one is'nt so great yet, but your still in the beginning stage, GoodLuck.

Good luck to you too, finding a dependable coder that is trustworthy and can do what you need is hard. Also finding iconners that aren't rippers, and don't make crappy icons and don't bail when shit gets real is even harder. As far as I can tell thus far we've got at least 2 of each though so yeah. Just saying it's not as easy as you make it sound even with proper help.
In response to Detedagowa
Detedagowa wrote:
TrunkzzReborn wrote:

Good luck to you too, finding a dependable coder that is trustworthy and can do what you need is hard. Also finding iconners that aren't rippers, and don't make crappy icons and don't bail when shit gets real is even harder. As far as I can tell thus far we've got at least 2 of each though so yeah. Just saying it's not as easy as you make it sound even with proper help.

Lol, you don't get what I'm talking about don't worry about it :p

Dude honestly i don't know whats wrong with the game save it use to save but when you relog it wipe smh now it doe's save but when i click load it just say's "character loaded" yet i only get a black screen :/ o and there is some major glitch used by some guy name Reiy and another guy with a name starting with "o" don't really remember he's name but the glitch allow's them to do 4-5k damage and they can make it higher,that needs to be over looked along with the save/loading prob.
Probably becuase this game was put together from many different coders, this game would be better if you got 1 consistent coder to do everything, that way there would be no confusion :p, i think that's the reason NE was so random, having different developers with different types of programming styles is a big mess.

-Just my opinion.
TrunkzzReborn wrote:
Detedagowa wrote:
TrunkzzReborn wrote:

I'm pretty sure you're challenging us to a Children's Card game! No, all joking aside I'm fairly certain you're implying that you or someone you know is gonna make an SAO game that will "easily" out do us.
In response to Detedagowa
Detedagowa wrote:
TrunkzzReborn wrote:
Detedagowa wrote:
TrunkzzReborn wrote:

I'm pretty sure you're challenging us to a Children's Card game! No, all joking aside I'm fairly certain you're implying that you or someone you know is gonna make an SAO game that will "easily" out do us.

Bingo, an original game with original art and programming that will be the future of byond gaming :p, and I said you guys werent a challenge only becuase of how Messy your game is, no offence. Im tired of typing paragraphs, get yo ass over here and lets have a Molly&Kush Party
TrunkzzReborn wrote:
Detedagowa wrote:
TrunkzzReborn wrote:
Detedagowa wrote:
TrunkzzReborn wrote:

Bingo, an original game with original art and programming that will be the future of byond gaming :p, and I said you guys werent a challenge only becuase of how Messy your game is, no offence. Im tired of typing paragraphs, get yo ass over here and lets have a Molly&Kush Party

1.) An anime themed game cannot ever be 100% original no matter how hard you try because you are basing it off an already designed concept.
2.) 99% sure that anime themed games will not be the future of BYOND as BYOND seems to be secretly against them, shhh don't tell anybody.
3.) A messy game as opposed to no game at all still means we're in the lead, I've heard dozens of people go. "Oh I'm gonna make the next big game" 99% of the they're like a clock without a tick, they're all talk!~ I myself cannot be excluded from that, but the point is I've always been alone while trying to make games, not this time though.
4.) No thanks mate.
And on that note, I believe I've fixed several of the bugs, namely the quest bugs/the NPCs giving multiple kills at a time/hopefully the guild bugs/the saving and loading(which I thought was fixed ages ago, but it seems Kboy forgot to replace the save system with the one I gave him) After these are verified as fixed I'll begin adding some more fun stuff such as quests and what not!~
Pretty cold over here.

Heya trunks,

I don't believe you've had an insight to the games source. Therefore you can't conclude that it was coded by multiple people. In fact, I was the only one who programmed it, though I received troubleshooting from better programmers.

You surely have time to be having a slumber party on my forums. Sure, the games not the best - nor the worst. Some games will outdo it, others won't; that's part of making a game.

Pop flying bro. Have a good day, pack your bags and leave my forums, please.
Read it again, then come back :p.
And what I said was a belief not an opinion, so even if that's what i meant, still wouldn't be a bad thing..but hey I'm just 1 person not a while community, keep your fans happy 0.0
#ItsNotThatSeriousBrah
#HashTagsEvenThoughThisAintTwitter

...and that's Trunkz* to you :p
Page: 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 51 52 53