Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
Updates:
  • Exorbita better run- Jails are fully coded. Now if you get put in the jail, you CANT get out if you're in the jail cell.
  • More warps. Now you can get out of the Jail and the Pub.
  • Houses are done.
  • Tele-Crystals are done. You can now teleport to the ToB and a Shrine.
    --Note: Will update this soon--

• W0000000t
xD

More updates:
  • All Crystals done. <<Heal,Para,Anti,Tele>>
  • Potion and Poison making - done.
  • Homebrew Poison editing e.g Changing name, Icon etc.
  • Fixed the shop.
  • New items.
  • Added mob drops.
  • Added Mini-Boss.
  • Added Sewer Map.
  • Added Jail warps.
  • Added Paralysis.
  • Added Poison and Paralysis overlays.
Sweet :D
i must say you do update quite a lot and quite regularly.. im looking forward to seeing this game being completed and up more often =D
Andddd SAO IS OUT! Skills won't be in for the meantime, but bare with me!

------

If you can't join, it may be because the games alpha mode is on. If that's the case, then wait a little please ^0^!
TY GOD FOR BYOND,KBOY LIFE, AND GAMES GAMES GOD DAMN:D
YESH THANK YOU!
hey kboy when's the lag or whatever is going 2 stop until then i will wait until is its stops
Some people are lagging, others aren't. Though I should have my main host on tomorrow.
Tried to join but it's taking forever to download the 50MB resources. That's too many resources. I hope the game is insanely huge.
It is :o. ATM got a few bugs. It's that big due to music and sounds.
SAO had some unexpected bugs.

Tomorrow I am mass updating it's

Adding quests too.

Please invite friends!
as expected, SAO will be insanely huge, 100 floors when done will be.. possibly one of the largest games on byond.. im joining now and will invite EVERYONE i know.. this is a must try game =D thanks Kboy for making this kind of game possible
taking lot time to donwload, did it twice but when it opens its just a random screen without any SAO thing ..trying again
my main concern is.. will there be safe zone areas? like in the anime towns were generally safe zone areas.

also i got a blank screen.. going to give it a few mins in case its downloading any additional resources, hopefully it is, if not ill try reloading.

turns out connection had died. not sure what to do with that, happens all the time when i try get on, ill leave it for a bit, hope it gets opened up for everyone soon
lol same here kamizura-kun;
its funny though.. not even one person online at the moment.. shame... it'd be the perfect time to start tbh, no one online to potentially kill you.. some quiet time for players to figure out things without the worry of being killed.. most players i think didnt get a beta email, i know i didnt even register for forums cause i only seen this game yesterday/day before maybe? wish so badly that it was open to the general public.. more testing could be done that way
hmmm tomorrow it will be okay i think he said he wud update
yea a mass update.. its amazing how much work Kboy is putting into the game and how often he's updating, i mean today alone there seems to have been two posts about updates. whereas most games now are lucky to get an update a week,
well, i registrated on forums and in the thing he said to post keys, and got no email and i'm not in beta >.< Kboy is so evil :P
i think thats the reason we getting connection died.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 51 52 53