Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
well it was one of the main guilds of the show :P plus the lack of guilds shown in SAO kind of make it easy to really decide on a favourite guild in the show
In response to KamizuraKun
Actually lol there where tuns of guilds shown in the show XD but u have to look really close.
but only 8 were shown/mentioned.. knights of the blood oath, golden apple, laughing coffin, fuurinkazan, titan's hand, divine dragon alliance, black cats of the full moon and the aincrad liberation force.

and tbh not a lot were known about many of these guilds, my favourite was fuurinkazan.
-My guild is going to be the Laughing Coffin sort of guild-

KBOOOOY you should make something that prevents people from logging out during battles. I can already see it in my head...My guild finds a lonely stranger in the night. He is poorly armed and outnumbered 1:5. He draws his sword and we draw ours. Seconds later...He logs out before we can kill him. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
so exor your guild will prey on the weak then flee when someone stronger than all of you shows up? :P lol jk
Lol

I'll remember that don't worry :P
aww im joking man! :P
For some reason I can't connect to the server o.o
not many can. if any at all..
No, it's up and I can't join, Whyyyyy!!! *continues crying*
maybe the host has only allowed certain people to join the server. i feel your pain though. i want to join too..
Sorry, the server has bugged or something. Not even I can join -.- gotta get the host when he's on tomorrow.
Kboy35 does not = Kboy33.
Yus!
well i could join but only got the guide thing working and a blak screen
Must be kayaba's doing instead of being locked in the game where locked out :(
reverse SAO'd? xD
yh LOL
LOL, '-' i can log in, still same from yesterday but..it has some things that show the controls but then when its gonna load...no not LINK START, its .. CONNECTION DIED!
LMAO ^^^^^ thats sucks man
Page: 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 51 52 53