ID:113829

Keywords: byond, comic

also im going to prectipate in poplavas competion once the theme is anocned hope i win
The plot thickens.
F0lak wrote:
The plot thickens.
To the consistency of water.
Laserdog wrote:
also im going to prectipate in poplavas competion once the theme is anocned hope i win

The fuck, man.. /:

If y'all don't like it, don't click the blog post.

Edit: "also im going to prectipate in poplavas competion once the theme is anocned hope i win"

- Also, I'm going to be participating in PopLava's competition once the theme is announced. I hope I win.
F0lak wrote:

Edit: "also im going to prectipate in poplavas competion once the theme is anocned hope i win"

- Also, I'm going to be participating in PopLava's competition once the theme is announced. I hope I win.

Also, I'm going to be participating in PopLava's competition once the theme is announced. I hope I win.
F0lak wrote:

I think he meant:

"Also, I'm going to precipitate in PopLava's combustion once the theme is acorns. Hope I win."
This shit is gold.
THE FUCKING STICKMAN DOESNT KNOW WHAT BYOND IS!? HOLY SHIT!

oh god, you sir are under appreciated. My mind was fucking blown!

I seriously cannot wait for next week, when a clown takes a dump in a badly drawn bath tub.