ID:113709

Finally finished all the main stuff in my Digimon Game; (Just gotta add in skills for each Digimon D:)

But, the game runs smooth without the skills, although training gets a little hectic when you only use physical attacks. =/

For all Digimon lovers, I ask you to check out my game HUB http://www.byond.com/games/FallenZ.DigimonTamers?tab=index

I'm expecting to do a LARGE update on the game; mainly containing the new skill system, a few more Digimon evo-lines, and a new "Hatchable" Champion-Level feature(These Digimon will have their starter form as a Champion instead of a Rookie and a small stat advantage to compensate the lack of evolution from Lv 1-25).

So check out my game, tell your friends or whoever may be interested. For the first week or so the game is released I plan on having a New Player Event, where all new players will receive gift items and a random Digimon Egg. :D
The last Digimon game i played was Digimon World on the PS1, so I think i'll give your game a try.

When do you think it'll be up?
We host every now and then, just to let people know the game is out and ready. Now I just need to get the game listed some how so it will be easier to find.
The only drawback to the game is the random server crashes, other than that I love the game. Also, this game reminds me of Pokemon Z by Zete.
Hey.
Why did you shut down Digimon Savers? It was AWESOME game, one of the best i have ever played on Byond, please, we want this game!
I cant wait for the skill system. Do you know how long until its done?
not found the adres was not found on this site