Frieza111 wrote:
The peoples republic of china wrote:
You should ban Falacy while you are at it.

please

For what? making BYOND Money? you should shut up and try making your own game

You apparently didn't bother to look at his page.
Archonex wrote:
Valekor insists that we name the new Phoenix, Lizard Cube X.

Better clear that with Magic Man first, wouldn't want him to shut you down. In fact, even if you do clear it, he'll probably just go back on his word and shut you down anyway.
I'm going to complain. Seriously, and it's not that I care about any of those games at all either. That pisses me off. Is there a way around this? Are those companies mad that 14 year olds can make a more enjoyable game than them with half the effort of one of their employees? Hear that, FUNimation? You CATS JEALOUS? U MAD? If I had money and hacking skills, I would start buying multiple keys and start spam creating HUB entries with Dragonball Z content and releasing them.

Byond has been around for YEARS and they're just coming out with this now. They finally see Byond as a site that can compete with their fans. They don't want us playing the games because they want the fans to buy their games. It's ridiculous. Tom, you need to either bow low like a dog and beg, or put up your middle finger with some sort of loophole.
Archonex wrote:
Stephen001 wrote:
I'm waiting for a Lizard Cube game, personally.

Valekor insists that we name the new Phoenix, Lizard Cube X.

I'm sorely tempted, I must say.

Do it, I will offer you 100 pesos if you do.
wtf man why did u guys let thm i want the dbz bac D:< D; i HATE THM MAN
chnge the names call the final battles or the blast attack
Veemonthedemonking wrote:
Frieza111 wrote:

please

I did sorry I mean a good game that benefits BYOND
Frieza111 wrote:
Frieza111 wrote:

please

I did sorry I mean a good game that benefits BYOND

This coming from the guy that said that a few dbz games taken down is the end of BYOND.

The best games that benefit BYOND are original content, always. Trying to make a game based on a licensed property gets you the roadblock you see right here eventually.
Just to be clear, we have really no say in the matter because our ISP will take action if we don't.

I think the whole thing is ridiculous as these games aren't competing with any of the FUNimation products (and, in fact, are encouraging them). But I've never really understood how a name or an idea can be regulated.

Hopefully some of the affected games can rework their systems to use original content. Then they can even be featured on the site.
This coming from the guy that said that a few dbz games taken down is the end of BYOND.

The best games that benefit BYOND are original content, always. Trying to make a game based on a licensed property gets you the roadblock you see right here eventually.

I never said it was the end of BYOND, I said BYOND will suffer like someone said before I cbf looking but they said people are now gonna start reporting stuff because they think they can get it banned and probably can... this is where the money comes from so you can make your games wtf don't you understand about that?
Frieza111 wrote:

I never said it was the end of BYOND, I said BYOND will suffer like someone said before I cbf looking but they said people are now gonna start reporting stuff because they think they can get it banned and probably can... this is where the money comes from so you can make your games wtf don't you understand about that?

Then only the people who want original content will be left. Fine by me.
Yes but will Tom or Dan (Dunno if Dan is still working with Tom) have the money to keep all this going if the majority quits? you must remember compared to other games BYOND is a tiny community

You know why? Because BYOND is not very user friendly and it helps if there is a game (DBZ, Naruto ect) to learn the basics
lol, my dbz ultimate legacy isn't removed =)
Gosh it feels so weird searching for a dragonball z game and nothing comes up. I think maybe some of you that have worked really hard o your games should just make a hub with a different name. So technically they can't say anything about your game.
im glad about that though..
Frieza111 wrote:
Yes but will Tom or Dan (Dunno if Dan is still working with Tom) have the money to keep all this going if the majority quits? you must remember compared to other games BYOND is a tiny community

I can look up any anime game right now and look at the people playing and see that 85 to 90% of them don't have byond memberships.
Frieza111 wrote:

I can look up any anime game right now and look at the people playing and see that 85 to 90% of them don't have byond memberships.

Thats the same with alot of games, Never the less I know more people who are members that play anime games than people who play other games because 90 percent of BYOND is on these anime games

Thats whats good occasionally you will get a GEM like Mystic Journey or Seika and alot of anime players will go to them... Lack of common sense here lol oh well
Dam HU alone makes up like 200 players thats alot of players just lost today.
Where have you been for the last 6 years? Mystic Journey? Seika? DAN!??!?
F0lak wrote:
Where have you been for the last 6 years? Mystic Journey? Seika? DAN!??!?

Im a old BYOND player I was using them as an example
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15 16