Enzuigiri wrote:
Gamefreak/Nintendo won't care. They encourage fanmade work. Which is why there are so many Pokemon MMORGs. They haven't even attempted to shut them down.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/02/ nintendo-shuts-down-fan-made-pokemon-mmo

Frieza111 wrote:
Lol I wish BYOND had a like button haha

You know i was just thinking that.
Axerob wrote:
Well this is disappointing...sort of.

The only two i'm upset about seeing on that list is DBO2, I feel pretty bad for all of the countless hours Paul and his team put into those graphics only to have this happen to them :\. The other one is DBTC, i enjoyed that too.

Should have used placeholders :P

Ocean King wrote:
Okay! I'm reporting all Naruto and Pokemanz gamez! MUHAHAH

i was waiting on that one to pop up took longer than i thought.
Haha. I just noticed your game was up on there too :(. That sucks, your game was pretty fun too.

Placeholders are like..the best thing ever now.
Yeah I am not sure how my game got notice considering the hub had been deleted for a few months and when I brought it back due to demand I left it blank other than banner / block.
Veemonthedemonking wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
Gamefreak/Nintendo won't care. They encourage fanmade work. Which is why there are so many Pokemon MMORGs. They haven't even attempted to shut them down.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/02/ nintendo-shuts-down-fan-made-pokemon-mmo

I stand corrected. That's news to me. Maybe they only shut down the good ones.
@Archonex: Your my new favorite person. I'm officially your fan.
Quaddw That sucks i just relised your game was there too hope this bs gets fixed

There is nothing to fix, I am okay with it o.0 Though I do think if they are removing some games that are infringing on those IPs they should remove all of them.
Lol just change your icons and name haha cant make it vanish then
Axerob wrote:
Haha. I just noticed your game was up on there too :(. That sucks, your game was pretty fun too.

The other games could just do what Phoenix is doing. It's entirely legal, and in line with the expectations of your standard C&D request, so long as you're willing to put the work into it.

We're removing all references to Funimation products from our game. We're doing our own thing now, and going completely original. If Funi doesn't want the free advertisement for one of their franchises that we were giving them, they won't have it.

To be clear, we're not removing any races, mechanics, or other things. In fact, we're adding more PVE content in, and several new mechanics. Which I believe is important to do if you want to retain your popularity through a setting change-over. People need to look forward to something, if they're losing an established setting.

I haven't played DBO2, but DBTC was definitely "old-school" enough, from what I recall, that such a setting change-over would work.

Heck, if DBTC is what I remember it being, you could probably do what the DBZ Half Life mod did when they got cracked down on for developing a DBZ mod (Earth Defense Force, I believe it's called, now.), and just change the names around.
Jlxati wrote:
People of byond!
This is not a time for a war, no it is times like this our strength is tested as a community we must come together.
Can't you see this has brought us together from all sections of genre's, for better or for worst let us unite and stand strong for the future of byond and show the world what we are made off. Our actions will show the true substance of our community and you are part of it no matter what you think, you have the power to portray the real byond.

^This turned my frown upside down.

You should ban Falacy while you are at it.

please
FUCKING FUNimation, and also FUCK that ASSHOLE that snitched BYOND >:(
The peoples republic of china wrote:
You should ban Falacy while you are at it.

please

For what? making BYOND Money? you should shut up and try making your own game
This has turned from a discussion to troll open season. I suggest this topic be locked.
I'm waiting for a Lizard Cube game, personally.
Axerob wrote:

Agreed.
Stephen001 wrote:
I'm waiting for a Lizard Cube game, personally.

Valekor insists that we name the new Phoenix, Lizard Cube X.

I'm sorely tempted, I must say.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16