ID:103014

Oh man I have been busy this weekend cause my GF has been over plus stuck doing yard work. But I come back to my computer to see massive amounts of instant messages. Some of people complaining some of people reporting bugs but the one that shocked me the most were the few that told me that the game.....the game.. REACHED OVER 50 PEOPLE THIS EVENING. I was super shocked and happy at the same time. We had our first 32 man tournament. Although I heard it bugged so I have to look into my tournament code again but no big deal.
Well, its in the anime guild now, so naturally it gets more views, which = more players.
Pmitch wrote:
Well, its in the anime guild now, so naturally it gets more views, which = more players.

True heh glad it got accepted
Great game not the first time I've played though, played again today :) cant wait till its back up.
Charliehorse wrote:
Great game not the first time I've played though, played again today :) cant wait till its back up.

your wish is my command update is done and its back up

Have you thought about replacing the ripped artwork?
PerfectGoku wrote:

All of the artwork was freely distributed, but most of it does require you credit the author which I don't see anywhere.
C_Dawg_S wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

All of the artwork was freely distributed, but most of it does require you credit the author which I don't see anywhere.

Ah right I have to do a lot of back tracking so I'm probabbly stuck naming off a few and doing all sprites are credited to the right of their respective owners etc etc stuff like that and then gotta add the winners of the contest
Inferno L Flames wrote:
C_Dawg_S wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

Ah right I have to do a lot of back tracking so I'm probabbly stuck naming off a few and doing all sprites are credited to the right of their respective owners etc etc stuff like that and then gotta add the winners of the contest

Wouldn't he only need to take them out of the game if they asked anyway? So does it really matter.. As long as he puts all sprite work credited to the right of their owner.. + Theres been far worse stealing on Byond then this.
SS4John wrote:
Inferno L Flames wrote:
C_Dawg_S wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

Wouldn't he only need to take them out of the game if they asked anyway? So does it really matter.. As long as he puts all sprite work credited to the right of their owner.. + Theres been far worse stealing on Byond then this. The game could of had much better icons then this tbh.. but we wanted the closest feel of real LSW sprites

SS4John wrote:
SS4John wrote:
Inferno L Flames wrote:
C_Dawg_S wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

Wouldn't he only need to take them out of the game if they asked anyway? So does it really matter.. As long as he puts all sprite work credited to the right of their owner.. + Theres been far worse stealing on Byond then this. The game could of had much better icons then this tbh.. but we wanted the closest feel of real LSW sprites. No disrespect to any 1.. just we wanted the LSW sprites.. mainly cuz TF1 was LSW sprites.. but if worse comes to worse.. we could get custom sprite work done, but I like the feel of LSW.. Great game that never took off 2 well cuz it was GBC.

Combo breaker much? Although when and if i make TF3 the sprites will be enhanced LSW sprites and have more frames ETC
C_Dawg_S wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

---
The background sprites are from various Dragon Ball games and the majority of character sprites if not all are LSW edits (or not edited at all). And last time I checked, nobody was ever given permission to use LSW sprites. I used to use them for comics, so I'm very familiar with them.
Yah Kasei Dbtf2 WENT THERE! GURRRLL!!! *snaps fingers*