ID:1024672

Keywords: free, tunes
Free tunes!

I made these using Figure for iPhone.

They aren't anything to special .. they are pretty catchy IMO and could be used in a tetris like game or whatever you want.

Credit is appreciated but not necessary.

They are in .aif as this is what the app exported them as, the app is a lot of fun and this is my first time using it or any other sound software so C & C please!

http://sdrv.ms/T9NhrO
I rather enjoyed the first two works you presented here, might I ask how much effort is put into creating these with Figure?
In all honesty they took only 3 - 5 minutes with tweaking, the app makes it so easy, once I got the tune I liked I add a beat and sometimes some bass do some tweaking and push it out.

I'm aware that the other two song switch speakers I wasn't aware at the time of creation as I was using the built in speaker to create them, luckily with Figure you can erase any part of the song on the timeline be it the whole thing or just a seconds worth.

I have also made some more :)
In response to A.T.H.K
That's not too bad then, are there offered presets you're using to make these or do you just set various settings and have it made for you?
The app has samples built in, sadly you can't add to them, I assume I can do it since I'm jailbroken I just haven't looked into it.

So you are somewhat limited when it comes to samples they have a fair few though.