Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
No regrets~
i love how immature kids get staff, whats next 2month old GMs? or is it only a circle jerk of people who are "popular" on cosab and yet all of which seem to fail hard without using OP shit that needs obviously fixed but zerok is too stupid to balance or jutsify broken shit able to be staff? i mean really which is it to get GM? need to be super immature or need to be able to abuse everything that needs fixed?
Yu make no sense. There's no problem with staff at all, if yu have a problem or see them abuse, take a screen shot and send it to me.
roflmao and thats the thinking thats the issue, how is immature staff not a "problem"
I was told staff can act whoever they please specially admins.As long as they stand within the lines.
can and should are two different things, if staff and specially admins act like immature pricks how are they justified in any way punishing others for doing it?
The only reason why staff are immature here is that they did not perma mute your ass.
Staff are still players. They can freely play the game however they want, the verbs are only there to be used when needed. They can argue or fight if they want, without using their verbs of course. If yu do find a mod using their verbs where they shouldn't be, yu can always take a Screenshot and send it to me.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Staff are still players. They can freely play the game however they want, the verbs are only there to be used when needed. They can argue or fight if they want, without using their verbs of course. If yu do find a mod using their verbs where they shouldn't be, yu can always take a Screenshot and send it to me.

what type of example does it set for players if the staff are bad role models?
In response to Dwice
Dwice wrote:
RedRamii wrote:

what type of example does it set for players if the staff are bad role models?

What do yu not understand. Staff are just normal players. We play the game for fun, not to put up with retarded shit. We'll play however we want and have fun. If there is an issue that requires the use of verbs, we'll use them.
Currently theres no problems with staff, if there is and yu have proof, I'll say it again, take a screen shot and send it my way.
Besides, yur talking about role models dwice? Yu rage 24/7, every player ingame knows yu for a rager yet yu say the staff is setting a bad example.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
What do yu not understand. Staff are just normal players. We play the game for fun, not to put up with retarded shit. We'll play however we want and have fun. If there is an issue that requires the use of verbs, we'll use them.
Currently theres no problems with staff, if there is and yu have proof, I'll say it again, take a screen shot and send it my way.
Besides, yur talking about role models dwice? Yu rage 24/7, every player ingame knows yu for a rager yet yu say the staff is setting a bad example.

I agree with everything Ramii says. Besides Dwice, you have had an almost unlimited amount of mutes with no severe consequences. Every time we have to mute you, it should get more severe. We have been lenient. You shoulda been banned versions ago. Your problem isn't abuse or anything, it's that you can't keep your damned mouth shut.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:

i don't have to play good boy im not the one with verbs who mute people for insults as i insult others and staff aint normal players since they have verbs you lost the entire right to claim to be normal when you accepted them

Heartstrike wrote:
I agree with everything Ramii says. Besides Dwice, you have had an almost unlimited amount of mutes with no severe consequences. Every time we have to mute you, it should get more severe. We have been lenient. You shoulda been banned versions ago. Your problem isn't abuse or anything, it's that you can't keep your damned mouth shut.

A, its not my mouth since i type
B, for a person who mutes when something "negative" or "bad" is hinted about them yet your more than happy to insult others you shouldn't even reply here buddy
Dwice all yu do ingame is rage and spam 'Nigger' non stop. If yu dislike the game so much or refuse to listen further, yu'll just be banned. I've personally had yu unbanned 3-4 times after another mod has banned yu already.
As for losing the right to be a normal player? This is a game, not a job. Staff helping out is for fun, not to put up with bs all day. Play for fun, yu don't need to worry about any staff abusing on yu for no reason, because they wont. Now drop this topic.
Bitch please Dwice,yu called me whore,pay 2 win bitch,cock sucker,nigger,(do i even need to continue....)and more for 2 damn straight fucking hours just because i killed u as rikudo madara.And what bad examples does staffs do?If yu say they spam/insult then its because they want to make yu learn how to shut the hell up and get the fuck out e.e
Why the fuck wasn't dwice on when i was banning people =,=
In response to Supernoodles13
Supernoodles13 wrote:
Why the fuck wasn't dwice on when i was banning people

He was on but he was using is alt "Hacker Virus"
Wow lol..
Jajajaja, este RedRamii muy estupido. Yo quiero admin ahora :D. AY yi yi yi yi tacos
Anyone mind messaging these people for me? Netsuro, Gotrunks12, and TheOfficialMidknights. Tell them, "Bubba5444 has not been online for a while cuz he is grounded. It will last another month at the most, he is finishing his Schoolwork."
Whoever does so will get all my sources once I can come back on BYOND! NFF, NNG, Naruto Evolution (old source), Finale, and Finale Retro. Thanks, whoever does so!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 115 116 117